EP. 11 - Absorbed

The curious half-saiyan was in his mother's arms as he watched with wide-eyed amazement at the duel. He didn't dislike Piccolo, but he always rooted for his father to win.

Niya grit her teeth in frustration that she couldn't do anything to help Piccolo. She was too afraid of what would happen to Niko and Piccolo is she did interfere.

Piccolo and 17 were bright blurs in the sky before they collided and began their attacks. They fought long and hard, making the earth tremble with their power.

After a few hard punches to the gut, and a blast from Piccolo in the sky, they both landed, taking a brief break.

17's voice faded from Piccolo's hearing as he turned to the right, widening his eyes at what he saw.

"Delightful," a familiar voice hissed. "What a momentous occasion. A day for the history books, to be sure. The completion of my being will mark a dawn of a new age."

Niya gasped. Cell!

Piccolo simply gazed at the monster in fear, trembling as well.

"Hello, Piccolo," he seethed.

17 turned to Cell curiously.

"Thank you for bringing 17 and 18 here. It pleases me greatly. You should feel fortunate to have played a part in the events leading up to my completion," Cell chuckled evilly.

Niko flinched at the voice and turned to it, eyes then widening at the monster. "Mama, it's him again!" he gasped, gripping her tighter.

Niya rubbed his back, trying to soothe him. "I know. But we have to stay calm, okay? Can you be brave for me?"

After a moment, Niko nodded. "I-I can be brave..."

Niya kissed the top of his head, never taking his eyes off the monster, and kept rubbing his back. "Good. You're doing so good." Although, she herself was terrified out of her mind. However, she couldn't disregard the images she had of Cell's forms and the impending death. 

Niko hid his face, and Niya watched cautiously.

16 and 18 remained silent as they gazed upon Cell, curious by his bold remarks.

"Hey," 17 beckoned to Piccolo, "What is that thing?"

Piccolo widened his eyes. They had no idea who Cell was! 17 continued to stare, expecting someone to answer.

Cell simply chuckled to himself. He gazed upon his 'brother' and 'sister'. "Android 17, amazingly efficient. And 18, poetry in motion."

He, however, didn't seem to recognize 16, and decided to disregard him.

Then, Cell's eyes landed on the saiyans. "And once again we meet, little Niko," he chuckled.

They were all in silence.

Cell then hopped down onto everybody else's level. "Ahh! Hello! Greetings!" he spoke for all to hear.

Piccolo growled at the situation they were in.

Cell then clenched his fists and began to power up. They all gazed at him as he began powering up in a golden aura.