Only You // Louis Tomlinson

Characters:

Ariana Carissa Victor
Sheryl Christie Victor
Lucy Victor
Gregory Victor
Louis William Tomlinson

Other characters:

Zayn Malik
Harry Styles
Liam Payne
Niall Horan

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Prologue:

"For the last time i'm begging you, please forgive me... Why is it so hard? Do you want me to kneel down and beg you like a beggar? I can do that just for the sake of you, Louis. I thought you were my bestfriend who used to protect me from everything but now where is the old you, Louis? You have changed so much after you met Briana."

"Don't you ever get Briana involve in this matter!"

"Why? Why can't i?! Isn't it, right? The moment you met her, you started to ignore me, treat me like a piece of shit! You totally throw me away from your life! I don't mind if you have feelings for her but I'm still here. Your bestfriend. Don't forget about me. I really thought that you can be trusted-"

"Shut the hell up!"

"What did you say?"

"Ariana, i- arghh- You are too much! Listen here, from now on, WE ARE NOTHING! NOTHING TIED TOGETHER! THIS IS THE END!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Hello. I hope you like my fanfiction along the way you read. Previously, i did wrote a fanfic of One Direction but i didn't finish up the book. I had difficulties on planning the ending part. So, my goal for this book is to finish up this book successfully with your help. Help me reach to thousand and thousand readers. Do vote and comment. Thank u!