Ch 5

A/N: As I told the chapter will be out on 9/10/19 , here it is. I will inform at the end when the next chapter will be out. Please read the A/N to find out. On with chapter!

Hermione sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. "Malfoy why can't you help me in tutoring him?"

"Because  I have better work than that to do." Draco replied as he flopped down on the couch.

"You agreed to help him!"

"Did someone cast Obliviate on you Granger? As I recall it was you who said 'Sure Professor' and not me." He said as he started twirling his wand in his hand.

Hermione was silent for a few moments but then she  non verbally accioed his wand to her hand.

"That's not fair Granger. Give me my wand back."Draco said angrily as he stood up.

"Not until you come to the library to help me."

"I am warning you Granger, do not test my patience." Draco said as he took two steps towards her.

"What if I want to test your patience Malfoy?"

"Then I swear you'll regret it Granger." He took another step towards her.

"I survived a bloody war Malfoy. I am not scared of you."

Draco became silent when he heard the word 'war'. He sighed and sat back on the couch.

"Look Granger, I am in no mood for fighting. Just give me my wand." 

"Only if you help me tutor him."

When he didn't reply, she said,"Okay how about this, you help me tutor him for an hour and then you can come back and do whatever you want?"

"How long will you tutor him?"

"About 2 hours."

"Fine. I'll help you tutor him. Now give me wand back." He said as he stood up.

"I'll give it back after you finish tutoring him." She smirked at him and picked up her bag.

"Ugh whatever. You and your bloody stubbornness." He groaned and picked his bag.

"I heard that Malfoy."

"You were meant to hear it."

"I might change my mind about giving it back to you Malfoy." She said as she stepped out of the portrait.

Draco muttered woman but sighed thankfully when she didn't hear him. 

---------

"Hey Hermione!" Andy said as he saw her walking towards his table in the library.

"Hey Andy. Sorry for being late." She said as she took the chair next to him. 

"Hey Draco. You can sit here." He said as he saw him approaching  and pointed the seat on the his other side.

"What do you want to study today, Mayfair?" Draco groaned but sat next to Andy.

"I was thinking about History of Magic since it isn't taught at Durmstrang and there's a lot to catch up." He replied while looking at Hermione.

"Sure. Let me just take out my books." She said as she picked up her bag.

"Can I just sleep while you tutor him?" Draco asked as he yawned. Merlin, only the name of the subject was enough to make him feel sleepy.

"Do you want the wand or not?" Hermione asked as she opened her books.

"Oh come on, I don't even like History of Magic. How am I supposed to help you?"