Ch 9

A/N: Thank you guys for reading this story so far! I hope you're enjoying it. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will come. On with the chapter!

"He's pretty close with them right?" Andy asked as they opened their books when the tutoring session started for the second topic, after a five minutes break, that they decided to cover today. They had already covered one topic in an hour and had another hour to complete the other topic.

"Yeah. They had been friends for a long time." She said as she turned to look at him. 

"They must have been pretty worried when he got hurt."

"Yeah, they were literally yelling at him and his ability to get hurt all the way to the Hospital Wing from the Quidditch pitch. And when Madam Pomfrey told them to get out from there, they actually threatened her that they will call Ginny and tell her to cast a Bat Bogey Hex at her."

"Did she get angry at them?"

"No. I was surprised when she remained calm. She again told them to leave but as usual they didn't obey. But-"

"Fortunately you were there and she agreed to let you stay there. Then they both told you to take care of him and to inform them as soon as he wakes up."

Hermione stared at him in shock. "How did you know that?"

"Just guessed. It seemed as the only reasonable option at that time." He said and shrugged.

"Yeah. Thankfully they agreed to this condition and left."

"How's he now?"

"He's better than before but he still cannot move his arm and since he got a concussion as well and twisted his ankle when he fell, Madam Pomfrey told him to stay there for the night."

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Tutoring you of course." She shrugged.

"No, I mean that if he's hurt so much then you should go and take care of him. Not tutor me here."

"Blaise and Theo were there for him. So I thought to come and tutor you."

"Whether they are there or not for him, he needs you there Hermione. Madam Pomfrey trusted you right?"

"Yes but we have to complete this topic today. There's test day after tomorrow for it and we haven't got a tutoring session tomorrow."

"My studies are not more important than his health. I will complete this topic by myself."

"But you haven't studied it ever before-"

"I will ask you if I have any difficulty or any doubts."

"But-"

"Go to him Hermione. He needs you more than me right now. Me passing or failing a test is not important right now. But him healing completely is."

"I know that but-"

"Please Hermione. Go to him. Besides I am a Ravenclaw remember?" He said with a laugh.

"I guess you are right Andy. I should go." She said and started to pack her books.

"If you don't mind, can I come with you? I want to see him." He said and packed his books as well.

"Of course you can come, Andy." she smiled at him and hugged him. "Thank you Andy." She said as she pulled back.

"Anytime. Now come on." He said and they made their way towards the Hospital Wing.

--------

"Where are Blaise and Theo?" Hermione asked Draco as they stood near his bed.