Ch 22

A/N: Thank you so much guys for 1.2k+ views! It means a lot! I hope you all are liking the story so far and would continue reading it. Hope you guys liked the last chapter. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

Draco glared at him as he sat down across from him. He had been doing this for the past half an hour. Sitting on the couch, then opening his mouth, trying to say something, failing at it, and then closing it, shaking his head, standing up, looking back at him, sighing and sitting back down.

All this while, Draco would just stare at him or think about whether to punch him or throw him out. And if he got a little more annoyed, he would plan ways to avoid him for the rest of his life or ways to kill him. Just as he opened his mouth again to speak and closed it again, Draco decided it was probably the latter.

Just as he stood up again, Draco got really frustrated. "Oh for God's sake!" He exclaimed.

The other person was shocked at his outburst. He was about to sit down again but he hadn't yet, so he was struck in mid air as he was too shocked to do anything else. 

"Will you freaking sit down, Mayfair? Or I swear you will face the end of my wand." Draco growled. 

Andy visibly gulped and quickly sat down. "I-I am sorry, Draco. I-" He started but Draco cut him off.

"First of all, you barge into my common room, saying you have something important to talk about Granger." He held up one finger as he said that. Then after a moment, he held up two fingers as he continued, "Second, I don't have a clue what you are trying to say and I would better do my homework than waste my time with you." He held up three fingers as he added, "Third, you have been doing this idiotic sitting-opening mouth-closing it-shaking your head-standing up-looking back at me-sitting back down-sighing and repeat. And that is annoying me to a great deal. So you better speak up now." 

"Well, I sighed before I sat down, not after I sat down. So you have mistake there. Otherwise, everything is correct. So seven out of eight for you. Not a bad score, I would say." Andy said as he counted his actions on his fingers.

Draco crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at him. "Why thank you, Professor Mayfair, for your kind remarks." He said, his voice filled with sarcasm.

"Well, if I hadn't known better, I would have thought that you fancy me or something, seeing as you so closely observed my actions." He said as he smirked at him. 

But Draco only glared at him in return and that caused Andy to let out a nervous chuckle. He straightened his back and then said, "First of all, it's Hermione for you and not Granger." And just like Draco, he too held up one finger as he said that. He too waited for a moment and then held up two fingers and said, "Second, I know you have ignored her for the last three days and, believe me, whenever I see her, either she is looking at you or she is ignoring everyone else. She doesn't even talk to Harry now properly and he asked me if I knew what had happened to her."

It was true. After he discovered that Hermione had betrayed him, which had happened three days ago, he started to ignore her. He wouldn't wait for her to go to the Great Hall as he normally did. He would wake up before her and would return either by the time she would be asleep or if, by chance, she would be awake and sitting in the common room, he would straightaway ignore her and enter his room, no matter how many times she tried to talk to him. If they had to do the rounds, he would walk ahead of her and wouldn't pause even when she asked him too. Draco missed her. He would look at her whenever she wasn't looking and sometimes he was on the verge of running towards her, wrapping his arms around her and just tell her how much he missed her.

But he couldn't. No matter  how much he missed her, he had to stay strong. He wouldn't let anyone, specially her, break down his walls again.

He trusted her. But now? He didn't. Even if there was a small part of that screamed that he still trusted her, he would never admit it.