Ch 21

A/N: Thank you so much guys for 1.1k+ views and 100+ votes! It means a lot! Hope you guys liked the last chapter, and that it wasn't boring. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

Her lips. 

On his. 

Their kiss.

Draco remembered his heart pounding in his chest as his lips moved in sync with hers. His hand had been on her waist and cheek while hers had been on his chest. Her lips were so soft and tasted of chocolate, that she had been drinking on their way back to Hogwarts. He had pulled her a little closer and her hands had slowly made their way to his neck. 

He didn't want that moment to end. He didn't want that feeling to end. He didn't want her to leave. 

But then, after a few moments, as if breaking from a trance, Hermione quickly pulled away. She didn't even meet his eyes as she mumbled a sorry and ran to her room.

But Draco, well that ferret had been standing there even it had been a few minutes since she left. It wasn't until the portrait spoke something that he finally came out from his thoughts.

".......so they want to come in. Should I allow them, Mr Malfoy?"

"I am sorry, but can you repeat what you said, please?" He asked the portrait.

"I asked that should I allow them in, Mr Malfoy?" The portrait asked again.

"Allow who?" Draco asked, who didn't have a clue about whom the portrait was talking about.

"Mr Blaise Zabini and Mr Theodore Nott. They are standing outside the portrait, said that they wanted to chill and play a game, TSP, I think they said, with you and Miss Granger. So, do you want me to allow them in?" The portrait asked calmly.

Draco thought for a moment as he glanced back at her closed door. He sighed as he looked back at the portrait and said, "No, don't worry. I will just go and meet them outside."

He opened it but not before the portrait nodded. The portrait swung open to reveal Blaise and Theo standing there in Slytherin green night suits and three bottles of firewhiskey and a basket full of snacks which Theo was carrying.

"You two twinning or something?" He asked them.

"What is twinnie? Blaise asked him as he and Theo shared a confused look.

"Twinning." Draco corrected but Blaise still looked at him with a why-don't-you-try-and-explain-it-instead-of-correcting-us and Theo muttered, "Care to explain us, knowledgeable ferret?" He was always more of a verbal guy. Draco rolled his eyes at them and continued, "It is a muggle thing that Hermione told me. It is like when two people wear same outfits or same coloured outfits without planning, I guess."

Blaise just shrug and gave him a I-don't-care look while Theo said, "Looks like Hermione is influencing you, mate. Good thing then, you will have a good experience of muggle things when you two move in after Hogwarts."

"Move in? Are you crazy Theo, or did you hit your head somewhere when you were trying to impress Pansy by showing her your Quidditch stunts? We aren't even dating." Draco said as he crossed his arms.

Blaise again shrug and gave him his just-you-wait look while Theo said, "You like her." 

"So?" Draco asked.

"She likes you." 

"Yes. So-wait what?" Draco asked him, with a are-you-mad expression.

"You two kissed." Theo said.