Ch 12

A/N: Hope you guys liked the last chapter. Thank you so much everyone for 250+ views! Thank you for commenting, voting and most importantly reading this story! There will be drama in this chapter but I will try to keep it light. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

Once again, Hermione had no one to talk with.

Except a certain someone named Andrew 'Andy' Mayfair of course.

It was not that Hermione didn't enjoy his company. She did. But she longed for someone else's company at that time. A certain someone who was not there at the moment.

Draco Malfoy's company.

It would not be wrong to say that she missed talking to Draco right now. It had only been an hour since he had gone and she was already missing his company.

God, what was happening to her?

With a sigh, she stood up from the couch in their common room and went to the joined kitchen. She decided to just make herself some tea and have some cookies since she wasn't that hungry to go down for dinner in the Great Hall.

She poured the tea into her mug, grabbed a jar of cookies that she had brought from home over a month ago, placed them on a tray and took it to her room. 

She sat down on her bay window, that looked over to the grounds of Hogwarts, with the tray in her lap. 

She remembered their last talk as she slowly took a sip from her tea.

Flashback

"Granger, do you want to go to Hogsmeade?"

"Yeah. I need to buy some things I need."

"So, are you going then?" Draco asked her.

"No, I don't have any company to go with." She answered.

"Why? Are Potter and Weaslette not going?" 

"No, they are going. But Harry had taken Ginny to Hogsmeade as a date. He told me that I could come if I want to, since we three haven't hanged out together in a long time, but I didn't want to interfere in their date, so I declined." She told him.

"Finny face?" He asked.

"Finny face who- Oh you mean Seamus? He's going with Dean. They are a good company, mind you, but they talk awfully lot about Quidditch and nothing else. Bit boring if you ask me." She said. 

"Oh... Then what about Blaise and Theo? I reckon they are free." 

"No, they aren't. They are serving detention. I heard that they were making fun of Seamus during McGonagall's class. And as a result, they have detention till day after tomorrow." She said.

"So they won't be able to go to Hogsmeade. But anyway, I think Finny Face deserved whatever they told him." He said as he smirked.

"You and your beliefs." Hermione said as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever...what about Loony?" He asked after a moment or so.

"She's going with Neville. There were couple before. You didn't know?" She asked him.

"Oh...so how about- wait, what about Blaise? You remember that he has a crush on Luna?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I remember. And did you hear what I said? There were a couple before. Probably a month after the battle. But they broke up before we started Hogwarts this year. Luna said that she liked them better as friends." Hermione told him.

"So, they are going just as friends?" He asked her.

"Yeah. Don't worry. Neville told me that he likes Hannah now. And he asked Luna to come with him to give him ideas on how to confess it to her." She said.