Ch 28

A/N: Thank you so much guys for  130+ votes! It means a lot. Hope you guys liked the last chapter. Here's an important announcement: PLEASE READ THE LAST CHAPTER (Ch 27) AGAIN! YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THE FULL CHAPTER, YOU CAN READ IT FROM THE SECOND FLASHBACK'S ENDING. I JUST EDITED THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER A BIT, AND IT IS ACTUALLY A BIT LONGER NOW, AND I HAVE ADDED MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN IT, AND CHANGED A FEW THINGS. YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T READ THE LAST CHAPTER (AFTER THE SECOND FLASHBACK'S ENDING). IT'S UPTO YOU FOR READING IT OR NOT, BUT I RECOMMEND TO READ IT. I AM SORRY BECAUSE I DIDN'T WRITE THOSE THINGS EARLIER, BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY  THESE PAST FEW DAYS AND WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS CHAPTER, I JUST READ THE LAST CHAPTER'S ENDING AND REALISED THAT THE ENDING WAS REALLY ABRUPT, SO I DECIDED TO CHANGE IT. WELL, IT'S YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WANT TO READ IT OR NOT. Anyways, Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. Quite a long A/N, huh? Well, I will stop rambling now. On with the chapter!

"Andy give me my wand back." Hermione told Andy. 

"Yeah... Just a sec. Here it is." Andy said and returned her wand. 

"Okay. So we should go apparate back to Hogwarts, now. We-" Hermione started but Draco cut her off.

"Just a moment, Hermione. I want to talk to Andy about something important. Could you give us a minute please?"He asked her.

"Sure. I will just go back to the forest and pack the tent and our things." Hermione said and was just about to apparate when Andy grabbed her hand.

"No, Hermione. You can't go in there alone. It is still dangerous. We all will go together and then you can pack the things while we both talk, we will stand a few feet away." Andy said.

The other two nodded and they disapparated together. 

When they arrived in the forest, they quickly looked around to check if someone was there. But fortunately, they didn't find anyone. It seems as if they managed to convince the death eaters that Andy was on there side, and that the Gryffindor Princess was dead.

"I will just pack our things." Hermione said and went away from the boys. When she was out of earshot, Draco took his wand out and cast the Muffliato Charm on her, just to make sure that she won't listen to their talk, because he knew that she wouldn't like that.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a notebook. He took a last look at it, and then handed it over to the person standing in front of him.

"Here. Take this." Draco said.

 "Wha-" Andy looked at it with a confused expression, but that slowly changed as he realised what it was. "-What is my diary doing with you?" He asked him with an edge in his voice.

"No, it is not your real diary. It is just a copy of it." Draco sighed and told him the whole story behind it, and how did he know about where he was earlier today, and about the horcrux. "I really am sorry, Andy. I just, I wanted to find you and that time, your diary was the only thing that I could think would help me. I know that I shouldn't have invaded your privacy, and I should have told you about it when I found you, and I shouldn't have read any more, but-" Draco started apologising but Andy cut him off.

"Stop, stop, stop! It is okay, Draco." Andy told him. He opened the copy of his diary, and skipped to the last diary entry, which was written by him in the early hours of morning. He smiled at that and looked up at him. "If you hadn't read it, then the Professors and other people may still be thinking that I am behind those attacks." 

"H-how do you know about that?" Draco asked him.

"It doesn't take a genius to guess that. McGonagall and other Professors already had a doubt on me before, and when I was apparantly 'missing' from the school, they put two and two together and thought that I was responsible for all of that." Andy replied nonchalantly.