Ch 11

A/N: Hope you guys liked the last chapter. It was a bit serious at the end, wasn't it? Anyway, check out A Story of Love and Masked, these fanfics are amazing! Thank you guys for continuing this story till now. Hope you're enjoying it. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter! 

"Are you sure?"

"Draco, this is the eleventh time you have asked me this question. My answer is not going to change even if you ask this question for the hundredth time also." Hermione said as she stood in front of me.

They both stood facing each other in their common room. After Hermione had helped Draco in the bathroom, she had led him to their common room and had spend the whole day in there with him. When she had came back with the lunch that she had brought from the kitchen for them, Draco had not expected to see Blaise and Theo with her.

Flashback

"Were you just bringing the lunch or were you making it as well?" He asked as he sat on the couch in the common room.

"Be thankful that I at least brought it with me. The house elves were pretty busy at that time." Hermione said as she entered the room through the portrait.

"I was thinking about coming down to see what on Earth you were doing? Anyway, what have you brought? I am really starving, you-Blaise? Theo?" Draco asked as he saw them enter after Hermione. They had a plate each of lunch in their hands.

"Hi Draco!" They both said together.

"What are you both doing here?" He asked as he stood up.

"Now that is not a proper way to greet your two incredibly smart, caring and handsome-though I doubt Theo is-best mates." Blaise smirked at him.

"Hey! I am more handsome than you." Theo protested.

"I hate to break your imagination, but everyone knows who is more handsome. But of course, you are oblivious to anything that happens." Blaise said as he rolled his eyes at him.

"Ask anyone you want. Wait, let's just ask Hermione, the Brightest Witch of her age. Hermione, you tell us, who is more handsome?" Theo asked as he turned towards her.

"Sorry Theo, but truth is bitter." Hermione said, it was now her turn to smirk at him.

"Not you too. Ugh I hate you both!" Theo said as he scowled at both of them.

"But, what I can assure you is that you are definitely smarter than him." Hermione said.

"Wow, I wonder what good deeds I have done in my life to get a compliment like this from Hermione Brightest Witch of her age Granger." Theo said while Blaise and Hermione laughed at him.

Draco cleared his throat. "Draco, my best mate, I  almost forgot you were here." Blaise said and he and Theo put the plates on the table and went near him to give him a hug.

"You okay?" Blaise asked as he pulled away from him.

"Yeah, you didn't even eat breakfast." Theo said as he gave Draco a hug. He pulled away and said, "We wanted to come earlier but you know McGonagall called us in our office and then we had to clean old classrooms-"

"Muggle way, mind you. Didn't even get to use our wands for cleaning even a bit of dust." Blaise interjected.

"Yeah anyway, we just completed the job a while ago. We met her on her way to the kitchen and we insisted that we come along with her." Theo said.

"You both came, straight from your jobs, to check if I was alright?" Draco asked.

"Of course, mate. We don't want to lose you, now do we?" Blaise said and he winked at Draco.