Ch 10

A/N: Hey guys! As promised, the chapter is here. Hope you liked the last chapter. The next chapters (starting from this one) will have a little more drama but I will keep it a little funny as well. This chapter will start lightly but the end....well, see for yourself.  Read A/N at end to find out when the next chapter will come. On with the chapter!

 Draco was nervously sitting on his hospital bed which was opposite Hermione's. Harry was sitting on her bed, holding her hand and rubbing circles on it with his hand, telling her to wake up. Draco felt a bit of jealousy watching Harry and her, though he didn't know why. He figured it was just because he wanted to see and apologize to her but Harry was blocking his way.

Draco was completely healed. His cut wasn't as deep as Hermione's. Pomfrey had given him a few healing potions and wrapped some bandages around his wounds and he was fine. But Hermione wasn't. She had been unconscious since an hour. 

"Potter, McGonagall had asked you to come to her office. Now." Pomfrey said as she came near them. She had ushered Ginny, Seamus, Theo and Blaise, a few moments back, out of the Hospital wing.

Harry sighed and stood up. "Take care of her, Malfoy. And inform me as soon as she wakes up." Harry told him and went outside.

Draco got up from his bed and went and sat on a chair next to her bed.

"Granger, Granger wake up. I am sorry." He said.

"It's all my fault. I had your wand and I didn't gave it back to you." He placed his hand on top of hers and squeezed it lightly. "Please wake up."

When nothing happened for a few minutes, he got up. Just as he was about to turn and go back, he heard a voice.

"Dr...Dra..Draco." He looked at her to see her eyes fluttering and she opened them slowly.

"Madam Pomfrey! She woke up!" He shouted.

Pomfrey immediately came outside from her office and rushed towards them. She gave her some potions, checked her pulse and wounds and went back to inform McGonagall.

"Granger, are you okay? Of course, you're not okay. Why I am asking this stupid questions? Does it hurt? Of course it does. Are-" Draco asked as he sat back on the chair but Hermione cut him off.

"I am fine, Draco. It doesn't hurt much now. Are you okay?" She asked as she sat up on her bed.

"I am okay."

"Where are those three?"

Draco was about to answer but at that moment, the doors opened and Harry came in running, Andy and McGonagall behind him.

"Hermione!" Harry shouted and hugged her tightly. "You okay? Does it hurt? I am so sorry. I couldn't come earlier. I couldn't save you. I am sorry-"

"I am fine, Harry. It's not your fault." Hermione said.

Draco got up as they talked and McGonagall came near them. He walked towards Andy.

"Thanks." He told him.

"For what?" Andy asked.

"Saving and helping me, her, Potter. Us."

"No big deal. It's okay."

"No, it's not. If you hadn't come on time, I don't know what would have happened."

Harry called Andy near them. He turned back towards him and said, "It's fine. You all are my friends. And friends help each other." He patted Draco's arm.

"Thank you slimy git- I mean Mayfair." They both laughed. As Andy walked away, Draco decided to repay him, and he perfectly knew how to.

-------------