Ch 23

A/N: Thank you so much guys for 1.3k+ views on this story! It means a lot! Hope you guys liked the last chapter. Some twists are about to start in the story, and I am really excited for it. Hope they will turn out good. Spoiler alert: A good thing mixed in a bad thing is going to happen in this chapter. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

"I told you, Headmistress, it wasn't me! I don't know why I have to tell you this the umpteenth time." He shouted.

"There is no need to shout, Mr Mayfair. You can tell your point by just simply saying." She sighed and said.

"Yes, and that is what I am doing for the past thirty minutes and you have done a great job in understanding what I say." Andy said, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"I won't allow the use of this tone with the Headmistress, Mr Mayfair. Sit down and you can explain everything again." Professor Slughorn told him.

Andy didn't move a muscle when Slughorn said that. He simply kept glaring at the Potions Professor. "Mr Mayfair, do as you are told." Headmistress McGonagall ordered him. And Andy had to do as he was told.

"Now explain everything once again from the starting. And then we will decide what to think of that." Headmistress McGonagall said.

--------------

"She has gone nuts." 

Hermione looked around to see Andy standing there, leaning against a window. She looked side ways and saw that most of the students were making their way to their dormitories after the dinner ended. She hadn't seen Andy at the dinner, and she had yet to thank him for explaining everything to Draco. It had been three days since Draco was attacked and Hermione hadn't got a chance to thank him.

So she decided  to make her way towards him.

"How can she think like that?" 

He still hadn't noticed that she was standing in front of him as he keot muttering things.

"How would I prove that?"

Hermione looked around again and saw that the corridor was nearly deserted and she finally decided to make her presence known.

"Prove what?" She asked him.

Andy jumped when she asked him that as he hadn't noticed that she was standing there. But he quickly recovered and said, "Oh-Hermione! Hey!" 

"Hey Andy! You seem quite busy that you didn't see me standing in front of you?" Hermione asked him.

"Yeah...sorry about that. I was thinking about something and so didn't notice your presence. Anyway, you wanted to talk about something?" He asked her.

"Oh, yeah. I just wanted to thank you, for you know, explaining everything to Draco about that night." Hermione said. 

"Well, you are welcome. And it was nothing. I just didn't want to see you suffering or sad because of him. I wanted to see you in a  happy mood, and for that, I would have done anything. And telling Draco all of that? Well, it wasn't that much. I could have controled a bloody hippogriff for you." Andy said as he smirked at her.

Hermione chuckled when he said 'bloody hippogriff' and soon that turned into full on laughter. Andy seemed puzzled by this and asked her, "As much as I like seeing you laugh like this, will you tell me why were you laughing?" 

Hermione controlled herself and said, "It was nothing. I just remembered something when you said bloody hippogriff so I started laughing." 

"A story worth telling?" He asked her.