Ch 27

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 1.6k+ views! It means a lot. Hope you guys liked the last chapter, and that it wasn't cheesy or unbelievable. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

Draco furiously looked at the person standing in front of him. He repeated his question, "What are you doing, Mayfair?"

When he still didn't answer, he added, "Answer me!"

Andy took a deep breath and looked at him. "Exactly what you told me to do, Draco." He smirked and said. 

Draco looked at him for a moment and then smirked back at him. "Well, then I should compliment your skills, You did what you said you would do."

"I can't possibly ignore the order the only Malfoy heir and the Slytherin Prince gives me, now can I?" Andy said to him.

Draco nodded and said, "Finish doing your work, then. I will take care of the rest."

Andy nodded to thank him and Draco walked past him.

Once Draco reached his place, he turned back towards him and said, "You can cast the Muffliato charm."

Andy nodded and pointed his wand in front of him. After he cast the spell, he turned to look at the witch in front of him who was looking back and forth between him and Draco.

"A Knut for your thoughts?" He asked her.

"What exactly is going on, Andrew?" She asked him.

"Don't you remember what I told you a few seconds ago?" He asked her back.

Flashback

Andy leaned towards her and placed his mouth next to her ear, whispering, "Ever heard the phrase 'An eye for an eye'?"

Hermione's jaw dropped and her eyes were wide open as he said that. But before she could say anything, he pointed his wand and said those words that she had never imagined him to use on anyone.

"Avada Kedavra!"

Hermione closed her eyes as she waited for the spell to hit her. But after several moments when it didn't happen, she opened her eyes and saw Andy standing in front of her. "Am I dead?" She asked him.

"What do you think?" He asked her.

"I don't think I am. Firstly, because you are standing here, and I don't think you are dead, unless someone cast that spell on you before you did. And also because I didn't feel the spell hit me. I mean, I would have at least felt the impact or fallen down, but none of that happened. So, no. I am not dead." Hermione told him.

"Ah ha. The Brightest Witch of her Age is again right, though you are always right." Andy said.

"No, I am not always right, Andrew. I was wrong about you. I thought you were different, but no. You tried to kill me, but you probably just missed your aim or something like that." Hermione said as she shook her head.

Andy laughed and Hermione looked at him in confusion. He controlled himself and said, "Do you really think Hermione that I would miss my aim? There is barely the distance of just three feet between us, and you think I would miss my aim?"

"Then where did your spell hit?" She asked him. He just pointed his hand at something that was behind her. "I can't turn my face, Andrew, thanks to you."

"My bad. Just a sec." He said and pointed his wand at something. He muttered the levitation charm but it didn't work. "I always get stuck at this." He sighed frustratedly. 

Hermione, who couldn't help herself. said, "It is leviOsa, not levioSA."

Andy looked at her and chuckled. "A person who can perform dark spells wouldn't be able to perform a spell that was taught in first year? Really, Hermione?" He smirked at her and continued, "I just wanted to check whether you would correct me or not, and you did. Old habits die hard, my little witch."