Ch 6

A/N: I hope you guys liked the last chapter. As I said this chapter will be out on 11/10/19, here it is.  There's an important announcement at the end, please read the A/N. Please read the A/N to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMIONE!!"

Hermione awoke to the sound of people wishing her. She opened her eyes and saw she was lying on her bed in her room. She was immediately engulfed in a tight hug and she fully opened her fully to see a mop of raven coloured hair on her shoulder. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Harry. 

He pulled back and said, "Happy birthday 'Mione. Here is you gift. I hope you will like it."

Hermione smiled as she took the gift from him. She opened the wrapping paper and saw it was a beautiful necklace. It was a silver chain with a big silver 'H' as a pendant. "Thank you so much, Harry. I love it."  She said and gave him a hug. 

"Come on Harry, it's my chance now." Hermione looked over his shoulder to see Ginny standing near her desk. 

Harry pulled away and kissed Hermione on her forehead and motioned for Ginny to come near.

"Happy birthday Hermione. I hope you like this gift." Ginny gave Hermione a huge hug and pulled away. Hermione thanked her and opened the gift. It was a set of bottles of Hermione's favorite Victoria's Secret perfume. Hermione grinned and gave Ginny another hug.

"Thank you so much guys. It means a lot." Hermione said as she pulled away.

"It's nothing Hermione, besides look at that pile." Harry pointed to a pile of gifts near her bed.

"Woah, who send these?" Hermione asked as she looked at both of them.

"It's from my family. They insisted on sending you gifts so I told them to send them to me as we wanted to give you surprise." Ginny said.

"Thank them for me. You all mean so much for me." Hermione smiled at them.

Before they could reply, a person opened her door and said, "What's all this commotion about?"

They all turned to see a very angry looking Draco Malfoy standing at her door. Hermione had discovered a few days back he didn't like to be disturbed when he's sleeping. And Harry and Ginny's shoutes must have woken him up.

"It is Hermione's birthday today, ferret. We were just wishing her." Ginny said as she and Harry stood up.

"Oh." was all that Draco said.

"Anyway, how did you enter the room?" Hermione asked as she turned to Harry and Ginny.

"Oh, we asked McGonagall a few days back. She said we can enter here only once today." Harry replied.

"Anyway, we will see you later 'Mione. Bye." Ginny said as she and Harry left the room.

Draco stood their awkwardly and said, "Well, we better get ready. You can use the bathroom first. Just knock on my door to let me know that I can use it."

"Okay." Hermione said and he left her room.

---------

"Hi Hermione." Andy said as Hermione stepped out of the portrait. She looked behind her to see Draco but figured he was still in the common room as he said that he would come after a few moments when she asked him for breakfast.

"Hey Andy." She said while smiling.

"Happy birthday Hermione! I really didn't know what to get you as I got to know from Seamus today morning that it is your birthday today. I hope you like roses." He said and gave her a bouquet of roses that was hidden behind his back.