Ch 25

A/N: Thank you so much guys for 1.4k+ views! It means a lot. Hope you guys liked the last chapter. What do you think about the things that Draco discovered? I hope that the story line is not too cheesy and hard to believe. I hope it's okay, if it's not, then please tell me, either in the comments or anywhere else you would like. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next chapter will be out. On with the chapter!

"We can't take him with us, Hermione!"

"Why not, Draco?" Hermione asked him back.

"Oh, there are a hundred reasons why not to." Draco said to her.

They were currently arguing on whether to take a certain someone with them on the mission or not. And clearly, Draco was not agreed to take that person, no matter how hard Hermione tried to convince him.

"Well, look at it this way. We won't be able to find the horcrux without him." Hermione said to him.

"And why not?" Draco asked her.

"Because, my dear Draco, he is the only one who knows the location of the horcrux." Hermione stated, knowing fully well that he won't be able to deny that.

"Oh, of course we would be able-oh yes, you are right. But, I told you. Goyle isn't sure. He told me that he might know about the place where the horcrux is. He is not sure." Draco said, trying to hide his smile when she used the word dear with his name.

"He is our best chance at this, Draco. We need him." Hermione said.

"I know that, Hermione. But, first we need to make sure that he knows about the place. And if he will come with us or not." Draco said.

"Then we need to ask for him that." Hermione said as she looked at Andy, who was standing awkwardly along with Headmistress McGonagall and watching them both.

"We can't do that, Hermione. We can't just go straightaway and ask him about that. We need to do something else." Draco told her.

"What else can we do, then?" Hermione asked him.

Draco thought for a moment and dropped his hand to his side which was previously holding Hermione's elbow. His hand hit something in his pocket and his eyes sparked as he suddenly got an idea.

"I know what we can do! We can look into his diary. He must have written something about that horcrux on it. He is writing almost everything that happens since his fourth year in it. I even found out where he was today from that diary." Draco said excitedly, not noticing his mistake, but Hermione for sure did.

"What diary, Draco? And how do you know what is written on it, or not?" Hermione asked him as she crossed her arms in front of her.

"Oh well, I..." Draco faltered as he realised his mistake. He had told her everything except three things. And those were: how he found his diary, what he read in it, and the things Goyle called her. He didn't tell the first two things because he knew she wouldn't approve of it. And the reason behind not telling her the third thing was, he didn't want her to feel bad or hurt, he wanted her to know that he had moved on from blood prejudice a long time ago, but he didn't want to tell her that some may have not.

"Draco, is there something you are hiding from me?" Hermione asked him.

Draco rubbed the back of his neck and was thinking how to answer that when suddenly Headmistress McGonagall called them, and Draco couldn't have been more thankful to her. 

They both walked towards Headmistress who was standing along with Andy. "I think you some explaining to do, Mr Malfoy." She told him.

"I will answer all of your questions, Headmistress, but I need to tell you something very important first." Draco told her.