xiii

song(s) for this chapter: lets get married X jagged edge ; jupiter love x trey songz

Four Months Later

"Hi! Yes, you can just start setting that up right down the hall, thank you!" Nadira called, pointing the DJ for Rayne and Xavier's wedding. The day had finally come, after all of her hard work. She was surprised and proud of herself for pulling it together in such a short amount of time. It was her first ever wedding and she was beyond happy with the results. She couldn't imagine what'd she'd be capable of with a longer time allowance.

Currently she was at the reception hall, getting the last small details together before the ceremony started. The flowers still had to be set out and the catering service needed access to the kitchen, she also had to change and check on the bridal party soon.

"This is beautiful," the DJ said, pulling out some of her equipment. Nadira truly did a fantastic job with the décor, it was a sight to see.

"Thank you! It's my first wedding," she grinned, looking around herself

"Thank you! It's my first wedding," she grinned, looking around herself. The hall was huge, she didn't realize X and Rayne had this much family between the two of them. There was going to be 475 people in attendance.

"Okay! I'm gonna be back in a few, I gotta run to the church, and check on everyone," she announced to the workers scattered in the reception hall before running out to the car.

Gionni had lent her the audi because her car had popped two tires the other day. She didn't understand how, since she literally had it parked in his driveway for three days, but G was quick to offer his.

Speaking of Gionni, he and Nadira were doing extremely well. They'd both been extremely busy as of late, Nadira with wedding planning and Gionni with is upcoming expansion, so they had to put in extra effort to see each other lately, but they didn't mind.

She found solace in Gionni. When she was with him, she felt like every star was aligned in the sky. Every day that passed proved more and more to her who she was meant to be with, she was beginning to wish she met him much sooner in life.