xxii

song(s) for this chapter: 4ever X lil mo

"Gionni please—" she whined, clawing at his back as he slid in and out of her torturously slow and deep.

"Please what? Whatchu begging for hm?" he asked as her legs trembled against his skin.

"Fasterrr," she moaned, as he reached one of his hands down to grip her neck in his hand. He knew exactly what she wanted, and he knew how she liked it. "Faster daddy, please," she continued to beg him. He tightened his grip on her neck, continuing to stroke her slowly and leaned down next to her ear.

"I'm gon' give you what you want, and you better not run from me," he whispered, kissing her earlobe, making her moan loudly. "You hear me?"

"Mmm yes, I won't, I won't," she let out and within a second she was sent into euphoria.

"Nadira! Bitch I know you hear me," Rayne cut off her flashback with a smirk on her face. She'd been back for a day and a half now and was at dinner with her friends, talking about her weekend. She obviously got sidetracked.

"I do! I hear you. Um...repeat the question," she asked timidly, causing all of her friends to laugh.

"She got the best she ever had, over there reminiscing. That after proposal dick hit different, sis," Rayne spoke, making Nadira blush. "It's okay pooh, we grown," she smirked.

"Anywayyyy," Nadira dragged. "I'm planning everything by myself since I'm currently jobless and bored," she rolled her eyes. Her job situation still bothered her heavily and although Gionni was more than willing to take care of everything she needed and wanted, she wanted her own. She was raised in a household where her mother was very much so spoiled by her father but she still had a full time job and worked just as hard as he did, and took care of the home while he paid the bills. Her mom was always her role model.

"Have you thought about what you wanna do, buttercup?" Saij asked, sipping her drink.

"Every day. I love to teach and I adore my babies but I can't put myself through working for someone and risking this happening again. I was talking to my mom, and she mentioned a daycare. I thought that was a fantastic idea because I could not only work there myself but I could employ others who need it because I know childcare is not easy to break into," she told them.

"But on the other hand, planning Ray's wedding made me realize how much I love weddings and the entire process of planning one. Events period, I love planning. So I'm kinda stuck between the two," she sighed. She had yet to bring it up to Gionni because he already had a lot on his plate dealing with Ameera and her bullshit.

"Um, is both an option?" Lourdes asked. She was queen of hustling and believed firmly you could do whatever it is you please if you apply yourself. "You can start with events, easy. I'm sure Gionni has very rich clientele that he could pass along to you and niggas get married every day, b. Once you get your money up look for a space for the daycare and get that started and only do a certain amount of events a year," she shrugged.