Chapter 6*

As Paul laid on top of me, he kissed over my breasts softly. As he straddled me, he sat up and lifted off his shirt. I ran my fingers down his row of abs, then gripped the waist band of his pajama pants.

He took my hand that was about to lower his pants, then left a kiss on it. Then he lowered his lips to my body, kissing along my ribcage. My thighs squeezed around him as he licked between my breasts. Eventually he got to my nipple, which he brought between his lips. He gave my nipple a small lick, then sucked it. Before I could catch my breath, he went to the other and licked around it, then sucked it as well.

With anticipation, I lifted my hips up against him hoping he'd get to the place I needed him. He continued on pleasing every other part of my body, running his lips over my arms, my breasts, my stomach. His hands ran up my stockings, then unbuttoned my wrap around skirt, tossing it beside us onto the floor. Then finally, his hot breath hovered right over my panties. I ran a finger along the trace of my lips as he looked down at it. Then, I closed my legs. His blue eyes peered up at me as he took each of my thighs and separated them. I was already soaking for him, my panties already becoming useless against my skin. As he held my thighs open, Paul brushed his lips against my underwear, then gave it a small lick.

As I was reeling, I squeezed my thighs shut. He quickly opened them again. "Be good, will you?"

I watched as he removed my underwear, then placed it on the floor. His eyes brightened at the sight of it. "Such a pretty pussy."

His thumb ran along my pussy, my wetness dripping down to my ass. Then slowly, he entered his middle finger. "Fuck, I can hardly get to my center knuckle."

I held his wrist as we pushed his finger further inside of me. My nails clawed the cushion below my head as he began to finger me. He paused and sat up to adjust the hard cock in his pants. I bent my knee, touching the area. Then, I reached over and began pulling at the drawstrings of his pants. His pubic hair peeled from above it, but he quickly grabbed my wrist.

"Not yet, baby." He mumbled as he placed my wrist against his lips. "Not until I lick your pussy."

My lower half tensed and I bundled my legs so that my knees were toward my chin. My core was squeezed between my thighs. Paul lowered himself and licked the area. As a reaction, I pushed my hands against the couch armrest above my head. My legs immediately spread open, one draped over the back of the couch and the other was supported by Paul's hand under my thigh.

He licked and sucked my core in a way I had yet to experience. As he licked from the bottom all the way to my clit. I gripped onto his curly hair as he continued going down on me. His lips wrapped around my clit and began to suck.

But suddenly, the door began to open.

Paul lifted himself off of me, his widened eyes staring toward the door. "Marlon can't know that—"

"I know!" I said as I struggled to button up my cardigan. Then I looked down and realized I didn't even have my skirt on. In a hurry, I grabbed my skirt and ran into my bedroom, slamming the bedroom door shut.

"Hey, what's cracking?" I heard Paul greet Marlon in the living room. I pressed my ear to my bedroom door to listen on.

"Nothing, I just had to do a voice over for the new film." Marlon said calmly. His voice sounded tired. "No fun for me tonight."

"That's too bad." Paul said awkwardly. There was a silence between them, then Marlon chuckled.

"Is something the matter?" Marlon asked with a grin.

"No, nothing's wrong, I just uh... I was going to head in the shower." Paul cleared his throat. There was a silence between them. "Is something the matter with you?"

"Me? No... no. Nothing at all." Marlon said a little awkwardly back. "Just thinking... you're gonna take a shower so..."

"Oh yeah, I am." Paul spoke, I heard the couch creek as he sat up.

"Hope you enjoy yourself." Marlon said to Paul. I was confused at that comment. Why would he care? Then Marlon continued to speak. "Hey... is that... is that a bra?"

"A bra? Where? Oh this? Yeah... I saw that there and I figured it belonged to one of your friends." Paul quickly said. Then he cleared his throat. "You have so many."

There was a pause, but luckily enough Marlon brought it. "You're right."

"I know I'm right." Paul laughed it off.

Both of their footsteps came into the hallway. "Alright I'm gonna head to sleep..."

"Are you?" Paul asked

"Yeah, gonna catch some shut eye. Unless you want to come in for a second... maybe catch up."

"Oh, I was just going to try and get ready for sleep." Paul declined.

"Sure thing. Goodnight." Marlon opened his bedroom door which was across the way from mine. After the door shut, I backed up as my door knob was being twisted.

Paul only opened it a crack before having to slam it again because Marlon returned to the hallway.

"You know, I think I'm gonna hop in the shower. I've been standing in that recording booth all day..." Marlon told Paul as he passed him. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all, you deserve it." Paul shook his head. "You're the big actor and all."

Marlon paused, and I could only imagine the look of sheer arrogance and satisfaction written on his face. "I guess I am."

There were more footsteps, and then finally I heard the bathroom door open and shut. After a few seconds, I was forced to back away as the door I leaned on swung open.

"He took forever." Paul gushed as he grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him planting a kiss on my lips.

"Well you're here now." I caught my breath and wrapped my arms around him. "And I want you in me, now."

Paul pushed me against the door and clawed his hand into my stockings. He pulled one down my legs, stretching and yanking them. Of course, in those days they didn't tear. Quickly, he pulled his pants down, his semi-hard member coming into view.

Paul grunted as he grabbed my other leg and wrapped it around his torso, rubbing up my thigh until he pulled down that stocking too. I squeezed my leg tighter around him as he ran my stockings past my knee behind his back.

I began to unbutton my cardigan between our bodies, but he pulled it over my head. I quickly arched my back off of the wall as I unbuttoned my strapless bra, throwing it to the floor.

My hand gripped onto Paul's bare, muscular back as he entered into me. I tried to stay quiet as he continued on sending waves throughout my body. Then he pulled out and turned me around so that I faced the door.

I poked my backside out as he entered me from behind. His hand pressed on top of mine onto the door while his other played with my clit. My arm flung behind me as I wrapped it around his neck.With each thrust the door shook and jolted with us. He nuzzled his face into my neck as he closer, and then finally stopped.

With an exhale, he backed away and pulled up his pants. I was naked and exhausted, so I stepped to the side to catch my breath.

"Hope you enjoyed it." Paul nodded as he picked up his pajama pants. "Where's my shirt?"

"The living... mhm." I leaned my back against the wall. My fingers touched my hair, which was already kinking up.

"We should do it again sometime." Paul nodded, then exited my room. Slowly I walked to my bed, then flung my body onto it.