Chapter 21*

*Warning: This was weird. This was really weird.

In my bedroom, I slowly got ready for sleep. As I stood in front of the mirror, I lifted my arm and unzipped my dress. The cloth rolled over my skin in the most delicious way, making me realize sleeping alone may not be easy that night. Staring at myself, I allowed my hands to travel along my skin.

My fingers went down the valley on my breasts and toward my core. When I shut my eyes, images of him ran through my mind. But quickly I pushed them out, figuring it was doing me no good. I crossed my arms over my bare breasts, feeling cold while standing naked in my room. Walking over to the radiator, I pumped it up in hopes of getting more relief.

The wooden floors felt rough as I got on my hands and knees. I pulled out my chamber pot then squatted above it. As I relieved myself, Marlon walked in. He only wore his boxers.

"Not tonight." I reminded him as I squatted above my pot, tissue paper in hand. He took the roll and tore off a piece of it. I stood up straight as he grabbed my waist, pulling me close.

I looked down as he took the tissue paper and rolled it over my hard nipple. The sensation was delicious, I bit my lip as it traveled lower. His hand that held the paper went between my legs, wiping for me. I looked down while gripping onto his shoulder as he threw the paper in the basin, then kicked it back under my bed.

I looked down at his boxers as he held me close, noticing his member protruding in them. My fingers ran down his stomach and to his waistband. I stuck a finger inside as I pulled his waistband away from him, opening his boxers. Looking down into his shorts, I saw his member was hard and ready to go.

"Too bad we can't do anything about that." I grinned, letting go of his waistband with a snap. Turning toward my bed I bent over, sticking my ass out in the most mocking way as I fixed my bedsheets. Laying down in the bed I turned onto my side away from Marlon, my back facing him. Then I pulled the sheets over my naked body, only covering up to my ass.

Just as I imagined, I felt the bed dip behind me as Marlon slid under the sheets. When I didn't react, he quickly tossed the sheets off of us. Goosebumps covered my skin as the cold air covered my body once again, I didn't dare look back at Marlon.

I gasped as his lips found their way along my hip, then I looked over my shoulder as his tongue ran along my hip, his lips kissing toward to my ass. Marlon hummed as his fingers squeezed into my cheek. His face buried itself into my backside.

Reaching behind, I grabbed his hair and pulled him from my ass. "Go back outside before our guest hears you."

"The only person we'll need to worry about her hearing is you." Marlon lifted his body and put his head on the pillow beside me. His arm wrapped around my waist, pulling my body toward him. His bent legs curved behind mine, my ass pushed toward his crotch. Marlon's hand cupped my breast as his hard cock twitched behind me. "Tell me that you don't want me to take you right now, then I'll leave."

The words couldn't leave my lips. Between my thighs was a mess of desire for Marlon. My eyes were closed as his hand massaged my breast. He moved his hips back and forth behind me, moving his member against me. I held onto his hand that was on my breast as his hand slipped between my legs. He lifted my thigh, causing my upper leg to bend. His fingers reached between the lips of my core as he discovered how wet I'd become.

"Just fuck me already." I told him.

Marlon slid his member inside as he laid behind me. Both of us moaned as he eased his way in. The bed creaked as Marlon pushed himself inside of me deeply. His hand tightened around my breast as he continued on thrusting into me. Then it moved up to my neck where he held my throat.

"Lower your voice." Marlon ordered, sticking his middle finger inside of my mouth. Sliding himself out of me, he kneeled beside where I laid. I turned around onto my other side to face him.

His hard member hung there, dripping from the previous actions. I ravenously took it into my mouth, sucking him mercilessly. He held his hands behind his back while watching me take him, constraining himself from pushing my head further onto him. He finally released, and I gladly received everything between my lips. After licking his relaxing member, I laid back down and turned onto my stomach.

Marlon leaned down, holding my ass as his face went toward my pussy. I lifted my backside upwards as his tongue explored the area. His fingers reached inside, then his tongue replaced them. Eventually I finally came.

As my body stretched I turned over onto my back, my lips parted. A smile grew on my face as I came back to life. Marlon triumphantly went up to my neck, leaving a long kiss on it.  He'd done his deed, and that meant he was finished with all of this. His naked body sat up from the bed, retrieved his boxers from the mess of the sheets and exited the room as casual as any moment.

I was left there breathless.