Chapter 15

Time kept crawling by. Marlon and Paul both took multiple turns trying to break the chains with their bare hands. The two nit wits were acting as if they were Hercules. It became less about me and more about who was the strongest. Finally, they gave up on it.

"Alright. Plan C." Marlon rubbed his hands together enthusiastically. Both Paul and I looked to him, waiting for a bright and intelligent solution to come out of him. But there was no such thing. "What's Plan C?" Marlon asked in defeat.

"Well, my dad owned an electric appliance store when I was growing up..." Paul began to mention. Marlon wasn't having it.

"Paul, what the hell does that have to do with our girlfriend being handcuffed to the fucking bed?" Marlon pointed to me. He was kneeled right beside my head, and my face was right in front of his manhood. I was too upset to even care about it.

Paul couldn't let Marlon's comment go. He had to mention the fact that Marlon said..."Our girlfriend? What do you mean our girlfriend? You mean my girlfriend. And by the way, once again you were going behind my back!" Paul pointed toward Marlon.

"Hey, at least she was fully satisfied for once." Marlon argued back with Paul confidently. Both of the boys began to bicker once again.

"Hello? Remember me?" I shouted at them clanking the device against the headboard. "The one actually stuck to this thing?"

Paul sighed and looked back to Marlon, who just like him, was totally naked. "When it comes to the electrical store, it means that I'm savvy with tools. And I say all we need is some cutting pliers and then the doll is free!"

"You know, for an almost-college drop out you ain't that dumb, Paul." Marlon placed a hand on his chin. "Do you have cutting pliers because I sure as hell don't."

"Maybe you two can try not to kill one another for a few moments and buy one." I rolled my eyes. My arms were really getting fatigued from being stretched toward the headboard.

"With what cash? It's the end of the month I'm wiped out." Marlon shrugged, then he scowled at Paul. "In fact, we spent all of our petty cash on Paul's celebration about his play."

"Oh so now you're gonna blame me?" Paul rose his eyebrows and placed his hands on his muscular chest. "As if this is all my fault? I'm not the one who decided to handcuff Adele to the bed as if she was Bonnie Parker!"

"We don't have time for this!" I shouted at them. "Nor do we have the money so how are we getting the tools? Let's talk about that."

Paul and Marlon looked to each other, and both of them got silent. I didn't like the look I'm both of their eyes.

Then I got an inkling of what they were both thinking. "Don't do anything foolish!"

"Of course not!" Paul smiled as he jumped out of the bed, his naked bottom moving as he headed out the door. Marlon turned me over slightly, smacking my backside as he followed Paul out of the bed.

"Be right back, toots!" He winked then headed out.

"Are either of you telling me where you're..." I lowered my voice, knowing they'd already left. "Going..." I rolled my eyes.

About twenty minutes later Paul came back through the door. He was totally dressed in a sweater vest, slacks and finally proper shoes. As he slipped in the room, he shut the door behind him.

"I cannot believe you got our landlord to bring the cutting pliers!" I furiously whispered at him.

"He's the only fella we know who had them!" Paul shrugged his shoulders as he stood beside the bed. Then, he began taking the bedsheets and covering my body. "Now, all you have to do is sit tight as Mr. Green cuts the chain."