Chapter 27*

"And don't you ever, ever think about returning to a place like this again!" The host said as he escorted us out. We stood out there in the cold, Jackie still looking out of it. However, she seemed to be improving.

"At least she's sobering up." Paul smiled at Marlon, but Marlon did not at all seem amused.

Marlon grabbed Paul's arm and began pulling him away. "I need to talk to you, man to man."

A few feet in the distance the both of them stood there. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but it didn't seem to be a happy topic. In fact, both of them began to get very emotional. Every so often they'd gesture over to me, or was it Jackie? Marlon's voice began to raise, which led to Paul raising his voice.

Jackie was now coming back to her senses. She didn't say a word, her embarrassment made her silent for once.

Finally the boys were done bickering and motioned for us to walk over. Once again I tried to give Jackie a hand, but now she was even more emboldened than before to just walk it herself.

Once arriving in Ohio, we stopped at a motel to catch some rest. There seemed to be some suspicious activity going on in the rooms. As we passed along the outdoor walkway I could get a glimpse through  the slits of the blinds. A few acts that I can't unsee were happening.

Marlon, the one leading us, stopped abruptly. He pushed the room key into the hole and opened the door.

Only one door.

"You didn't rent two rooms?" I asked him.

"Why would we need two rooms? Each room comes with two beds." Marlon shrugged.

"That's not the point." I said under my breath. I looked over to Jackie, who stared at me waiting to find out exactly what my point was. Then I looked back to Marlon. "Paul and Jackie are a married couple. They need privacy."

"Marlon, if you don't have it, I understand." Paul rose up his hand. 

"Trust me, he's got it." I crossed my arms, not once breaking eye contact with Marlon. He didn't seem moved at all. He just stared right back. With an eye roll I walked inside of the room. Paul and Jackie followed behind, then lastly Marlon.

Quickly I set my bag down on a bed while Paul and Jackie went on the other. Marlon walked to the bed he and I would be sharing and immediately slipped off his shirt. Everyone in the room stared, even Jackie.

He looked at me the whole time. "I'm gonna take a shower."

"You do that." Jackie nodded as she stood behind him. Marlon glared at her, then walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Soon after the sound of the shower sprouted on the other side of the bathroom door.

As Jackie opened her suitcase on her bed, she took out a sheer peignoir. Paul's eyes widened at the lingerie.

"I'll be wearing this tonight, honey." Jackie announced. "I'd say we should all look for privacy while changing, but you've probably already seen her naked more times than I can imagine."

Paul didn't have a reply to that.

She began taking off clothing and changed, as well as myself. Paul just hopped into the bed in his boxers. On their side of the room they shut off the light, mumbling to one another in the bed. Speaking about whatever married people speak about.

Marlon was still in the shower. I decided to read a book while laying on top of the bed sheets, already in my pajama chemise. The lamp on our side of the room glowed to give me light. After more time elapsed, I began wondering what exactly was going on with Marlon.

I glimpsed over at Paul and Jackie's bed. Both of them slept peacefully, Jackie being the most asleep of all. Walking over to the bathroom door, I opened it quietly. Walking toward the shower, I pulled the curtain. Marlon stood there with the water running over his head. It rolled down his body, over his neck and broad shoulders, down his muscular stomach.

He didn't seem at all surprised to see me. In fact, it's as if he'd been waiting. He reached over and turned off the water, then wrapped an arm around my waist to bring me into the tub. My clothes got soaked as he held me tightly against his body.

"You didn't deserve this." Marlon mumbled. "You don't deserve any of this. You tried to give this guy a ride out of the kindness of your heart and look at who he brought?"

"Is that what you fought about today?" I asked. Marlon brushed his thumb on my cheek, then over my lips. He sighed as his thumb pressed into my mouth. I sucked on it almost as if it was instinctive at this point. My eyes shut as he ran his fingers down my neck. My body tensed.

"Relax." He exhaled as his full lips touched the skin of my neck. Leaving small kisses down my neck, he reached my shoulder where his warm hand swiped down my spaghetti strap. My breast became exposed along with it, leading him to kiss my collar bone. His lips ran down my skin, his tongue rolling onto my nipple before bringing it into his mouth.

While he sucked my nipple, his hand found its way up my chemise. Marlon's fingers rolled along my core, causing my wetness to drip around them. After removing my chemise, he held me to his body as the tip of his member slowly entered inside of me. My arms were wrapped around his neck as I slowly took him in. His fingers held the base of his shaft as it went into me inch by inch. I reached for his testicles as he began to thrust inside of me lightly.

His forearm pressed to the tiled wall above my head as his backside tightened with every thrust. My lips gaped as my nails dung into his back. Both of our breathing became heightened, my gasps were smothered by Marlon's kiss. Once he was close he slid out, his hand clasping around himself. I helped him until he came.

Once we both stepped out of the shower, Marlon stood there as he allowed me to dry his body. His eyes glimpses over his shoulder as I ran the towel down his muscular back. While kissing his shoulder blade, I wrapped my arms around him as I moved the towel to the front of his body. His hand assisted me in drying off his stomach. My hand cupped the towel around his member, stroking it dry.

Marlon turned to face me as I picked up my chemise off the floor. We both laughed as we looked down at it. "It's all wet from me."

We planned for me to exit the bathroom before him, just in case Paul and Jackie were awake. Once I exited the bathroom, I was relieved at the sight of Jackie sleeping peacefully. But then I noticed something.

Paul was no where to be found.