Chapter 10*

Time went by and Paul and I became more and more distant. We finally were able to be open about our relationship, but that was only exciting for a moment. Eventually things fell into a repetitive rhythm, and I began to feel stuck.

Marlon made it seem like he was totally unbothered by Paul and I's relationship. Business continued on as usual, and he didn't seem to care. That is until one night it was only Marlon and I were in the apartment.

I laid my legs along the large windowsill of our large floor to ceiling window in the living room.  My back rested on the window frame. Calmly, I looked out on the traffic below. I wore a satin nightgown with lace along the hem of the skirt and along the neckline. The radio played smooth music in the background.

Marlon stood across the room with a mischievous grin on his face. For a moment, he comedically danced to I'll Never Smile Again that played in the background as he made his way over to me. He won, because he got a laugh out of me.

Once he stood in front of where I sat on across window sill, he spoke. "Where's lover boy?"

"Paul is out with a few friends from the Workshop." I answered calmly. "But it's so late, who knows when he's coming back."

Marlon grunted. "I'm surprised he wasn't rushing home to be in your presence. You two have been inseparable."

"Well, time has passed and I guess things have become..." The words that were about to leave my mouth almost hurt me to say it. "It's become normal for us."

"That's why I don't do normal." Marlon lifted the fabric of his slacks as he took a seat on the small open space of the window sill. I began to pull my feet away to give him room, but instead Marlon's hand held my foot. It fit right in his hand. "No need, get comfortable I don't mind."

Relaxing my body, I allowed my legs to stretch out across the window sill once again, my feet touching on his thigh. Marlon looked over his shoulder at the window behind him. I grinned. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Sure is." Marlon nodded. "Back home we didn't have things like this. It's like the stars scatter across the streets in New York."

"Who would've thought headlines could be so beautiful?" I smiled as I looked at the window beside me.

Marlon looked down at my feet and placed them properly in his lap. His hands rolled over them, giving me a massage. "Your feet are gorgeous."

"My feet?" I laughed as Marlon rolled his thumb in the center of my foot. He nodded with a smile, and continued to rub on them. I knew as he was doing it this was wrong. But Paul was away, and lately I'd been suspecting he was seeing other people.

I needed to be touched, and Marlon was the perfect person to fulfill that. My eyes squinted as Marlon lifted my foot to his lips and began to kiss down my leg. Once he released it, my leg lowered and laid off of the window sill, that foot touching the floor.

Now my legs were open, and I waited patiently for Marlon's next move. He took the leg that remained on the window sill, and he began to massage it. Once he got to my knee, he gave it a tug, pulling me toward him. I placed my hands behind my body to hoist myself up. His large hands massage my thigh, and his eyes looked up at me as he got closer and closer to the part of my body being lit on fire.

He hesitated at the very top of my thigh, pausing his movements. I reached down between my legs and placed his hand on my core, then shut my eyes as I guided his hand to stroke me. He scooted even closer, his body between my thighs. His hand continued to palm me, then he entered in his finger.

He grinned at my gasp, then slowly began moving his finger in and out. I rested my head on the glass of the window beside me as he continued to finger me. Then he removed his finger and placed it between my lips. I sucked his digit willingly, and he slowly slid his finger out of my mouth.

Marlon stood up from the window sill, then kneeled down beside it. I shifted my body so my back was now again the window and my feet on the floor. My hips circled against the window sill as I gripped onto the fabric of my night gown, lifting it to reveal my core to Marlon.

He held my thighs open as he licked my core, and did as if it was his job. Then he removed his t-shirt and pants. I stood up and removed my nightgown. Kissing me, he squeezed my backside with his strong hands.

Then, he spun me by my hips and faced me towards window. With both of my hands on the window, I poked my ass out toward Marlon. My eyes shut as I felt Marlon's member slide inside of me. His hands covered mine on the window, and our fingers locked as he thrusted into me.

In all of this, I didn't feel any remorse. Marlon was giving me everything I'd been deprived of for weeks. And most of all, his cock felt great as he did it. Once he was finished, he seemed to be significantly proud of his accomplishment.

I sat on the window sill naked as he lifted his pants back onto his body. My thighs involuntarily pressed together as I saw his bare biceps move while he buttoned his pants. His body was the most amazing body I'd ever seen, and it was the only one I needed in that moment.

Leaning down, he kissed me one final time, then grabbed his shirt off the floor and walked into his bedroom. I sat for the rest of the night on the window sill, oversexed and out of breath.

Paul never came home.