Chapter 12*

*Warning: Your girl was horny. That's the only explanation I have for this mess.

"What?" I asked as I stood a few feet away from the boys. Slowly I walked over to them. Paul still had Marlon pressed against the wall, and in his eyes was a vulnerability I'd never seen. "Oh, now you boys are silent! Don't you think I deserve answers?"

"Tell her, Paul. Tell her about our night." Marlon egged on with a grin. Paul sighed, lowering his face onto Marlon's shoulder.

Then he lifted his head up and walked to me, gripping my arms with both of his strong hands. "Adele, you may need to sit."

"Let's all take a seat... maybe even have a few more drinks why don't we?" Marlon shouted out sarcastically, his mood still chipper and unchanged.

I sat on the couch next to Paul as he held my hand. Marlon quickly plopped himself right beside me, making the couch shake. Still, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Paul.

"One day you were out late... we aren't sure where but you were." Paul explained in a slurring and hazy voice. "And it was just Marlon and I... we were just around. In the apartment."

Marlon lazily pointed past me toward Paul, his arm wrapped around me in the process. "And then you were in your room changing... but with the door open."

"Then Marlon decided to come in... and something just happened." Paul told me.

"What happened?" I questioned, totally confused about this. "What could have possibly happened?"

"Adele." Marlon rolled his eyes, and in the same moment he turned my face toward him, grabbed both of my cheeks and kissed me. As we kissed, I reached up and held onto his forearm for dear life. Slowly, he moved back from our kiss and looked into my eyes. A victorious expression was printed all over his face. "That happened."

"Between you and Paul?" I asked as I turned to Paul. But Paul was asleep. He'd totally been knocked out cold from all the liquor.

Marlon stood up from the couch and walked around it toward the back of it. As he stood behind where Paul sat, he stroked through Paul's dirty blonde hair. Then slowly, he stumbled his way to his bedroom.

After that night, neither men spoke about this revelation. In fact, both of them acted as if it never happened in the first place. All I could think about is the fact we'd all been with each other in one way or another.

I guess both men weren't totally mine, they were also each other's. It took me days to come to terms of this, to understand why they'd want one another and myself at the same time. How could both of them feel such intensity for both boys and girls?

Although I didn't understand it totally, I knew one thing was true. I cared for both of these men, and I knew their hearts were pure. If they could care for me in such a way, why shouldn't they be able to care for each other? It was taboo and backwards in that time, but I completely accepted them for who they were.

And so when they went grocery shopping one day, I decided to give them a little surprise. While they were out I put on Marlon's pants and Paul's suspenders on my naked body. Then I waited for their return.

When I heard the front door open, I looked in my bedroom mirror to make sure everything was in place. The suspenders covered over my nipples perfectly, and as I turned around my back looked amazing.