Intro

"Y/n ssi, today is a very important day, please do your best."
"Yes, Chief. I will." You said before the Chief of Police ended the call.
You glanced at your watch. 11:36 AM.
They should be here soon.
Just as you were about to check the security camera, the intercom buzzed loudly.
"Delivery." The man wearing the baseball cap said with a low tone.
"I don't order jjajjangmyeon." You replied.
"But this is jjamppong from Arirang siktang." The man said again.
After hearing his reply, you readily pressed the button to open the heavy metal gate.
The man rushed in with two other men. One was wearing similar all black outfit like him, the other one had a black sack over his head & handcuffs around his wrists.
"This way please." You directed them to the interrogation room down the hall. After they walked in, you locked the door from outside & went back to the monitor room.

Y/n, 21 years old.
You graduated recently as the top student from the police academy. Following your late father's footsteps, you planned to serve the country as an upright police officer. Even if it meant that you could die trying, just like your father. Right after you joined the force, the Chief of Police, who you'd known for years as your late father's then colleague, assigned you to be in charge of a safe house at the outskirt of Seoul. Today, a mere week after your assignment, a very important "guest" was brought to your post to be interrogated.
And that guest was Park Jimin, the right hand man of Jeon Jungkook, South Korea's largest gang leader.
That guy, Jimin, was the most manipulative convict you'd ever seen. His face was innocent like an angel, hiding his villainous soul which was darker than that of the devil. His criminal record was miles long, but he was so powerful & untouchable that your colleagues could finally got him only by sheer luck.
You were watching the officers carrying out the interrogation through the security cams installed in the room, when the intercom buzzed again.
What? I'm not expecting anyone else today.
Confused, you checked the front gate camera & saw a man wearing a police uniform & hat low over his face.
"Delivery." The man whispered into the intercom.
"I don't order jjajjangmyeon." You hesitantly replied.
"But this is jjamppong from Arirang siktang."
Fuck.
You immediately got up from your seat & rushed to the interrogation room.
"Is anyone else from the team coming here?" Your heart hammered inside your chest as you asked the question.
"No. Why?" One of the officers responded in confusion.
"Fuck! Evacuate now! We've been compromised!"
Right after you said that, a loud blast echoed through the building. The front gate was most likely busted open with a bomb.
You swiftly pulled out your gun & pointed it at the door while the other two officers dealt with Jimin.
"Quick! This way!" You guided them through a series of doors & corridors to get to the alternative exit.
You felt the gunshots coming at you first before you heard them. The raining bullets forced your troop to hide behind anything you could find.
The first thing you saw when you raised your vision was blood all over the floor. You moved stealthily towards the source of the blood & found that one of the officers was indeed lying lifeless on the floor with a gunshot wound at the back of his head.
"Go out that green door & then turn right. Find the second door on the right that's labeled "Storage". Open it & you'll find stairs to the underground tunnel. Run along the tunnel, always turn to the right whenever there's a branch. At the end you'll find stairs to go up above ground where you'll find a car with keys inside. Drive that car & bring him to the next safe house. The coordinates are written here, destroy it right after you memorize it." You explained quickly to your colleague & gave him a piece of paper.
"What about you?" He asked.
"I'll distract them. Now go!" You cocked your gun & shot it at the directions where the bullets had flown from, while your colleague dragged Jimin away.
Your shots were responded with even more shots & a few bullets hit you in the leg & arm. The sharp pain coursed through your body & made you grunt loudly, but you didn't care because you had successfully distracted the mercenaries from chasing your captive.
You tried to escape but your wounded leg made it hard for you to run. Soon, you were surrounded by the masked mercenaries.
"Kill me." Staring right at one of them, you gutsily said.
"Hahaha! Kill you? That's too easy. We're gonna make you wish you were dead."
His menacing words were the last thing your heard before everything went black.