Part 1

"Splash!"
The cold water hit you right on the face, pulling you back from darkness.
You blinked your eyes rapidly, adjusting your vision to the blinding light. Judging by the bare concrete walls, it seemed like you were in some kind of underground room. You tried to move your hands to wipe the droplets of water off your face, but they were stuck behind your back. Sharp pain pierced through your muscles as you attempted to loosen the knot around your wrists.
"Don't even try, it's useless. You'll need all your energy, we still have a long way to go." A snickering low voice said to you.
You squinted at the source of the voice & slowly a male form materialized in front of your eyes.
The first things you noticed were his dark hooded eyes, full of menace & suppressed fury, despite them being slightly obscured by the dark hair falling over his forehead. His handsome facial features were overwhelmed by his malicious aura.

 His handsome facial features were overwhelmed by his malicious aura

"Jeon Jungkook.." You muttered under your breath.
"Ah, so you already know who I am, we can skip the introduction then." He smirked as he stood up & flipped the butterfly knife in his hand.
"You got the wrong person. I know nothing." You sternly said while staring right into his eyes.
"Oh really? Do you think you're the only one who knows stuffs about me? I did some background checks on you too Y/n Y/l/n."
The coldness of the blade, as he glided it over your right cheek, made you shudder. This man was famous for doing whatever it took to get what he wanted.
"Y/n Y/l/n. 21. Graduated top of the class from the police academy earlier this year. A close acquaintance to the Chief of Police. Grew up in an orphanage. Ahh, was that why they chose you to do this job? So that no one would miss you if anything happened?" He scoffed.
"Just cut the crap. What do you want from me?" You glared at him.
"Ooh feisty. Let's see how long you can keep that up. Tell me, where's my hyung?" His eyes darkened & his mocking expression turned serious in an instant.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Really? I shall remind you then." He nodded at one of the two other men in the room. The man speedily approached you with a baton in his hand. You tensed up & closed your eyes anticipating the blow, but none came. However, as you relaxed & opened your eyes, the man forcefully pushed the smaller tip of the baton into one of the gunshot wounds on your leg.
"Arrgghhh!" The pain was so severe that you saw lights glaring underneath your eyelids. Cold sweats drenched your body & face.
"I'll ask you again. Where's Park Jimin?" Jungkook hovered in front of your face & asked.
"I- I don't know." As soon as the words escaped your mouth, Jungkook's underling pushed the baton into your wound again causing fresh blood to seep out & flow down to your ankle.
"You're one stubborn chick, aren't you? It's ok. I have all day." Jungkook's menacing sneer caused your hairs to stand up on the back of your neck.
He tried so many different methods on you, each one more painful than the previous one, but he never got his hands dirty. His underlings did all the job for him. Every time you passed out, they would splash you sober with ice cold water & continued with the torture. The cycle repeated for however long, you didn't know, because you'd lost track of time.
You were exhausted to the bone. Having no strength left, you couldn't even lift your neck or open your eyes despite being awake.
"Boss, I don't think she knows anything. Should we just end her?" You heard one of Jungkook's underlings said to him.
"No! She must know something. Even if she's clueless, we can't kill her. She might be of some use because she's quite close to the Chief of police."
"So what do we do with her now? It's been almost 3 hours. I'm surprised she's still breathing after all the things we've done to her." The underling said again.
"Put her in one of the cells next door. Yongsu, you make sure no one other than you & me come anywhere near her room. We'll try this again tomorrow." Jungkook said as he rose from his seat.
"I salute you Y/n ssi. Most people will confess within the first hour. I guess I've met my match." He whispered into your ears before the other two men dragged you out of the room.
They threw you into a cell a few doors down from the room you were interrogated in & locked the heavy metal door. You crawled to the dirty single bed inside the cell & collapsed onto the disintegrating mattress.
God, please just let me die.
That was the last thought that crossed your mind before you passed out.