Part 5

The following morning, you woke up in Jungkook's arms. You looked at his sleeping face & clenched your jaws.
You can do this Y/n. You have to.
Carefully, you got off the bed & walked towards the bathroom. Hyungjun's blood on the carpet had dried, leaving a dark brown stain. You glanced at it briefly on your way, feeling nothing. Maybe, Jungkook's cold blood had rubbed off on you.
You turned on the water & washed away the dried blood on your arms & neck. You rubbed your skin with soap until it was red & raw because you felt extremely filthy for what you'd done & what you were about to do.
"Hey, mind if I join you?" Jungkook's sudden voice startled you.
You immediately plastered your most genuine smile across your lips.
"You miss me already?" You said as you opened the shower room door for him, trying your best to act confident & hide your self-consciousness.
"In fact, I do."
The water sprayed all over his naked skin, making it glisten under the light. He pinned you on the wall & pressed his hard body against yours. Your physical reaction betrayed the turmoil inside your mind. You wanted him, as much as he wanted you.
"God, you're so fucking beautiful." He said before his lips hungrily sucked your neck, leaving hickeys all over like he wanted to tell the world that you were his. His mouth moved lower, grazing your nipple, & yet lower until it found your sweet opening.
You moaned as his tongue licked the hypersensitive area. The droplets of water falling onto your skin only added to the sensation & made you shiver in pleasure. You grabbed a fist full of his hair when the climax hit you like rolling waves. He stayed put & drank all your juices like it was the sweetest nectar he'd ever tasted.
"Fuck, Jeon." Once he stood up, you cradled his face & kissed him, tasting yourself on his lips.
He was about to lift your leg up to penetrate you when you stopped him.
"Uh uh. Now it's my turn." You smirked.
You got down on your knees & stroke his bulging manhood in your hands. Using your tongue, you teased the tip of his shaft, making him groan. Then, you took all of him in your mouth. Your head bobbed forward & backward as you sucked him hard until you almost gagged.
"Look at me." He grunted & you obliged.
Your eyes locked with his which were dark with lust & desire. You devoured him & swallowed all his seeds, while never breaking your stare. That was so intense that you came close to cumming as well.
"Goddamnit. You are really something." He said as he pulled you up on your feet.
"You're not so bad yourself either." You raised your brow & smiled at him.
During such instances, you always had to remind yourself that this was all an act. You knew you needed to stop being so intimate with him too frequently like this. You were afraid that it would mess with your head, but he was just too damn irresistible. Both of you were like opposite poles of a magnet, attracting each other spontaneously.
You can't fall for him Y/n.
The game you were playing was a dangerous one & if you weren't careful, you'd end up getting burnt as well.

"Y/n, are you done?" Jungkook yelled from the bedroom.
It was already late afternoon. Jungkook had just come back from somewhere & you'd been cooped up in the room all day as always.
"Yeah in a minute!"
You were examining your reflection in the mirror. You'd lost some weight & your face looked gaunt without any make up on.
How the hell does he find me attractive?
The shirt Jungkook brought you hung loosely on your body & the shapeless trousers were a size too big, but you had no other choice.
His eyes shot up when he heard you exiting the bathroom.
"I'll get you some new clothes right away, so please bear with it for now." He said apologetically as he kissed your cheek.
"It's ok. These feel comfortable enough."
"Come on." Smiling, he offered his arm to you.
"Where are we going?" You asked in confusion.
"Well, I'll give you a tour around the house & show you your new room."
"Y-You'll let me out of the room?" You stuttered in disbelief.
"Well, yeah. I told you I trust you, didn't I?" Smiling, he offered you his hand, which you took hesitantly.
Is this some kind of a trap?
Your heart thumped inside your chest as he pulled your hand & opened the door.
As you stepped outside to the white marble floor, your heart beat even faster. This. This was the hallway that could bring you to the outside world.
Noticing your trembling hand, Jungkook's lips lifted slightly at the corners.
"Nervous?"
"Yeah, just a little bit." You awkwardly chuckled.
"Don't be." He tugged at your hand & pulled you out of the hallway.
A grand staircase, leading to a beautifully-decorated spacious living room, laid before your eyes. You had thought that the rest of the house would be dark & completely closed off, with gang members standing around & smoking inside the rooms. But it was nothing like you'd imagined. The house, or mansion you should say, was massive, but no one was in sight. You could smell the evening dew on the grass in the lawn outside & feel the cool breeze on your skin because the living room was lined with dropdown windows, almost all of which were opened. The building looked more like a five-star resort than a gangster compound.
"This is the living room. The dining room & kitchen are over there. There's a pool outside, if you ever feel like swimming. And-"
"Where's everyone?" You cut him off, unable to contain your curiosity.
"Everyone? Who?" He looked at you in confusion.
"Your subordinates, gang members, whatever you call them."
"Oh, you mean them. You'll see them around in the morning & afternoon, but not at night. A few of them stay in the other wing at the back, but most of them go home to their families at the end of the day."
"Ahhh, I see."
You memorized every little piece of information he gave you, in case you needed it one day.
"Here's your room. It used to be abeonim's room, but I've cleared everything out for you. I'll move to the room right next to this one. " He said as he opened the double door & showed you the spacious bedroom.
"Jungkook ah, I'm flattered but I don't think I should use this room. I mean, your father would not like it if he were still alive." You were utterly dumbfounded by his arrangement.
"It's fine, don't think too much about it. Or do you prefer to stay in the same room as me like before?" He raised his brow suggestively, which made you blush.
"Alright alright, I'll stay in this room." You walked inside & sat down on the plush mattress, feeling the 500 thread count sheet with your fingers.
"Do you like it?" He asked as he plopped down beside you.
"Well, this is much better than the hard metal bed I had upstairs, but a bed is a bed." You shrugged.
"Is it so difficult to just say a simple thank you?" He chuckled at your response & lied down on the bed.
"I have never stepped into this room ever since he was gone. Abeonim was a cold person, he rarely showed his emotions, but I knew he cared a lot about Jimin hyung & I. I was so sad & angry when he died. Til this day I'm still looking for his killer. If I find him, I'll cut him to pieces & feed them to the dogs." His facial expression darkened.
"He was killed? I thought-" You were surprised by his revelation.
"He was, but only a few people know about this. He was in this room with Jimin hyung when somebody suddenly got in & shot him on the chest. Jimin hyung suffered a wound on the shoulder too."
The hair on the back of your neck stood up, suddenly you didn't feel like staying in this room anymore.
"Is there any room in this house that hasn't had any blood spilled in it?"
"Sorry." He shrugged with a smirk on his face & you rolled your eyes in response.

You spent the rest of the evening having dinner & chatting with Jungkook on the patio. It felt like a normal date with a guy you liked, but you knew that underneath all the lighthearted talk & carefree laughter lied a ticking bomb that was waiting to explode.
"Goodnight Y/n." He said as he kissed your forehead.
"Goodnight Jungkook." You gently touched his cheek.
"You sure you don't want to join me?" He let your hand go with a heavy heart.
"Maybe tomorrow."
"I'll see you tomorrow. Right?" A sad smile appeared on his lips, which made your heart dropped.
Is he testing me?
"Of course. Have a nice dream."
You lied in bed with your eyes opened wide. After a few hours, you got out of bed & pressed your ear onto the wall behind you. No sound.
Then, you rushed to the door & quickly walked out of the room.

You roamed through the house, tracing your steps in the dark. Your heart was pounding inside your chest, hoping that Jungkook wouldn't wake up & look for you in your room. You stepped out to the patio & scanned the fences, they were too high for you to climb over & you bet there were alarms installed. The main door was obviously locked & windows in the rooms facing outwards were nailed shut.
"Shit." You groaned as you failed to open yet another window.
You slid down onto the floor & leaned your head back onto the wall.
I guess I have to stay here & spy on him until I find a way out.
Your plan was to go through at least three rooms every night to look for any kind of evidence. However, there were so many rooms in the house so you still hadn't found anything after 3 days.
You spent your mornings & afternoons lazing around, swimming, or reading the myriad of books Jungkook had in his library. You pretended that you were happy living with Jungkook, when actually you were always looking for a way out. Jungkook didn't seem to be suspicious of you at all, which made you wonder whether he'd really completely let his guard down.
You had memorized all the names & schedules of his subordinates that frequented his house, and eavesdropped on all their conversations. Too bad you didn't have any camera or recording device, otherwise you would've already had a lot of evidence to tie them all down.
Tonight, as usual, you were searching around the house when suddenly the echoes of footsteps broke the silence.
Fuck! Is he awake?
You hid yourself behind one of the sofas & crossed your fingers hoping that Jungkook wouldn't check your room.
Luckily, he didn't. You saw him going straight to the kitchen. You stealthily crawled your way towards him & found him sliding a cabinet open.
Is he just looking for food?
You were a bit disappointed as the opened door revealed a rack filled to the brim with canned food, snacks, & whatnot. But then, Jungkook did something to the rack which caused it to make a clicking sound before it swung open inwardly.
What?! A hidden room?
Behind the rack was a heavy metal door with a keypad on its right hand side. You popped your head further out & squinted at Jungkook's finger which was pressing the buttons.
1-3-9-7-5-0. Thank God for my perfect eyesight.
Once the door was opened, Jungkook disappeared into the room & closed the door behind him.
Gotcha!