Part 4

"Boss. I'm so sorry to interrupt you, but there's an urgent matter that you need to attend to downstairs." A short guy in black T-shirt & pants barged in on you & Jungkook. Somehow he looked familiar, you felt like you'd seen him before.
"What the fuck?! Don't you know how to knock?!" Jungkook angrily spat at him.
"S-Sorry, but Yongsu hyungnim asked me to call you. I-I'm really sorry boss." The guy frantically bowed at Jungkook.
"I haven't seen you before. Are you new? What's your name?" Jungkook asked him with suspicion in his voice.
"H-Hyungjun, boss." He stuttered, not daring to look Jungkook in the eyes.
"If you forget to knock again next time, I'll put a bullet right through your head." Jungkook furiously jumped off the bed & wore his jacket.
"We'll continue this again later," he turned to you & whispered before he walked out the door with Hyungjun.
You plopped back down on the bed & thought about what had just happened.
Fuck, did I really kiss him?
These few days, you sensed that he had looked at you differently, like he was attracted to you sexually, so you made a gamble & tried to seduce him to make him lower his guard on you. However, you couldn't help but feeling disappointed when your make out session was cut off so abruptly.
Jesus, Y/n! He's a criminal! You can't be attracted to him!
You shook your head to chase away the crazy thoughts in your head.
Just use him to get what you want & get out of here.
You got off from his bed & searched around the room again, looking for any hidden space, but you found nothing. Sighing, you sat down on the couch & organized your thoughts.
Why is no one looking for me? Have I been declared dead? Am I going to be trapped here all my life?

Jungkook didn't come back until late at night & when he did, he was drunk shitless. As soon as he walked into the room, he collapsed onto the bed without saying a word
"Ya, Jeon Jungkook." You called out to him, but he only responded with a loud snore.
"Huhhh.." You exhaled deeply, closed your eyes & tried to sleep.
After a few hours of tossing & turning, you heard the lock on the door turned. You slowly rise from your bed & stared at the door in the dark.
Jungkook?
But it wasn't him. It was a stranger wearing all black & he was creeping stealthily towards Jungkook's bed.
"Jeon Jungkook!" You screamed loudly as you jumped off your bed & lunged at the stranger.
You pushed his hand away just in time to block him from shooting his gun on Jungkook's head. Somehow you managed to throw his gun to the other side of the room.
"What the-" Jungkook woke up in a daze & tried to grab his gun, but he was still under the influence of alcohol that his moves became so sloppy.
"Move away you bitch!" The guy punched your jaw & reached at Jungkook again, who was still looking for his gun. He straddled Jungkook & pulled out a knife from his back pocket, ready to stab him.
You hugged the man from behind & he instantly sliced your arms with the blade, but you held on.
"Put your hands up or I'll shoot you right now." Finally, after seemed like forever, Jungkook found his gun & pointed it at the man's forehead.
The man immediately pulled you in front of him & used you as a shield while pointing the tip of his knife on your carotid artery.
"You put that gun down or I'll slit her throat." He snickered menacingly.
Jungkook flipped on the light switch & was surprised to see the man who attacked him.
"You? Hyungjun, the new guy? Who sent you?" Jungkook said in a low tone.
"Nobody sent me. I'm here for my brother, Bongjun, who you killed in cold blood because of some police officer. Now I understand why you did that, coz you wanted her for yourself. You killed your own kind for a cop just because you wanted to get in her pants." Hyungjun scoffed as he dug his blade deeper into your neck, drawing blood from the delicate skin.
"Watch your mouth or I'll kill you right now. What do you want?" Jungkook rise from his bed & moved closer to you.
"He was my only brother, so I want you to feel what it's like losing someone precious to you."
"Precious? You think she's precious to me? Hah, what a joke! Go on, kill her. It'll only lessen my burden." Jungkook lowered his gun & smirked.
"Liar. You wouldn't keep her alive for so long if she meant nothing to you." Hyungjun seemed surprised by Jungkook's reaction. You too, cold sweat began to form on your forehead.
Is he serious? He's gonna let him kill me?
"Well, try me." Jungkook opened his arms wide & grinned at him.
"Your wish is my command." Hyungjun raised his knife to stab you. That was when you saw Jungkook cocked his gun & pointed it at you.
Fuck!
In a fraction of a second, you felt the bullet flew pass your right ear with a loud zing. Hyungjun fell to the ground with a loud thud as the bullet got embedded right in between his brows.
Your knees gave out right away, realizing what had just happened. If Jungkook missed an inch, that bullet would've gone through your skull instead of Hyungjun's.
"Y/n, are you ok?" Jungkook stooped down beside you, his voice full of concern.
"Boss! Oh shit, what happened?" Yongsu & some other guys suddenly barged in through the door.
Seeing him coming, Jungkook stood up & without saying a word, he punched Yongsu right on his left cheek.
"How the fuck did you recruit him?! Didn't you know that he was Bongjun's brother?!" Jungkook shouted at him furiously.
"I'm sorry Boss. It was my fault. This won't happen again." Yongsu bowed at Jungkook, despited blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.
"Get his body out of here & deal with it. Now get out!" Jungkook loudly dismissed them.
You watched them drag Hyungjun's body out of the room, leaving you & Jungkook alone.
"Hey, let's get you cleaned up." He gently said to you. Noticing that your body was still trembling from the shock, he wrapped his arms around you to calm you down.
"Shh.. He's gone. Everything's ok now."
You wanted to cry, to scream, to hit him in the face & run away from this barbaric place where everything was solved with bullets & blades. But you kept it all in & pushed him away.
"I'm fine." You coldly said to him as you stood up & staggered to your bed. He followed & sat down beside you.
"Just so you know, I didn't mean what I said earlier. I wouldn't let him kill you." He said earnestly, elbows on his knees, eyes searching yours.
"You were drunk. If you missed a few inches, you'd be the one who ended my life." You replied without looking at him.
"So you're mad about that? What else was I supposed to do?" He threw his hands in the air in disbelief.
"I'm not mad. I'm just stating the facts." You said emotionlessly.
He stared at you & silence filled the metallic-smelling air.
"Let me at least clean up the wound." He sighed as he glanced at the multiple slits on your arms & the blood dripping from your neck.
"I can do it myself." You rise from the bed & stepped towards the bathroom.
"Come on, don't be stubborn." He snatched your wrist to stop you.
"Let go." You looked right into his eyes, your feelings were in a chaos. You didn't know what you felt towards him, you hated him guts, but at the same time you were grateful that you at least had him now.
"I won't take no for an answer."
You raised your hand to slap him & he let you, although he saw it coming.
"You're done?" He asked as he grabbed both of your hands & pulled you close to him, so close that you could feel his heartbeat on your chest.
"Let go of me you bastard!" You struggled to get out of his grasp to no avail.
His grip on your wrists tightened & he slammed his lips onto yours, muffling your protest.
"Oww!" He exclaimed as you bit his lips.
Panting, both of you stared at each other, the tension  between you was so thick & palpable.
Fuck it, I'm gonna do what I want.
You cupped his face & kissed him fervidly. He reciprocated your kiss & tore your shirt apart. His hands roamed all over your body, caressing every inch of your bare skin. The blood on your neck & arms didn't bother him or you at all. Both of you were so consumed in lust that you didn't even care that someone had just died in that room & the room still smelled of his blood.
Regardless of the creepy situation, that was the best fuck that you'd ever experienced. The climax was so mind-blowing that it made you temporarily forgot that you were his captive.
"Fuck," Jungkook muttered as he collapsed beside you, "that. Was. Fucking. Amazing."
You pulled the blanket to cover up your naked body & turned away from him. Guilt began to creep into your heart. You knew whatever you did was wrong.
"Hey. What's wrong? Did you not enjoy it?" He kissed your bare shoulder & turned you around to face him.
You need to decide what to do Y/n.
In the end, you made a decision to use this to your advantage.
"I did, but.. can we not talk about this?" You sighed heavily. Your heart was racing inside, hoping that he would take your bait.
"Why? Tell me." He asked as he gently tugged a strand of hair behind your ear.
You pretended to hesitate for a few seconds, then brace yourself to look straight into his eyes.
"I- I think I'm falling for you. I know I'm not supposed to, because we are on the opposite sides of the law, but I can't help what I feel."
Jungkook didn't respond, all he did was stare at you. His dark gaze penetrated deep into your soul, so  deep that you were afraid that he would find out about your true intention.
"Forget it, let's pretend that I didn't say anything." You sat up & were ready to jump off the bed when he grabbed your hand & pulled you back into his embrace in a swift move.
"I'm feeling the same way about you. I don't know what it is about you, but you drew me in like a magnet. I'm completely captivated by you & I've never felt this way about someone before." He said while resting his chin on top of your head & stroking your naked back.
"If I ask you to stay, will you? Will you give up your position as a cop & be with me?" You could detect a slight hesitance in his question.
You couldn't believe what you heard, he really took the bait. You'd be lying if you said that your heart didn't stir when he said those words to you. But he was your enemy, you could never be together. Your only mission now was to use him to get away from here &, if you could, find some proofs of his wrongdoings so that you could bring him to justice.
"Yes, I will." You nodded.
"Really? You will?" He asked in surprise.
"Will you trust me though?" You caressed his cheek & smiled weakly.
"You risked your life to save mine. How can I not trust you?" He took your hands & placed them behind his neck, then he leaned in to kiss you.
Your heart was stabbed with guilt, so you just shut your eyes & reciprocated his kiss, imagining that both of you were just lovers under normal circumstances.
I'm sorry Jeon Jungkook..