Bonus

Y/n POV
You stared at the back of the man who had stood by you throughout this past year. The man who was always there during every nightmare, every panic attack, every confused thought. There was no doubt that you'd fallen deeply in love with him, with his cute bunny smile, his hearty laugh, his funny jokes, & most importantly his kind heart.
Yes, you still couldn't remember things clearly. Bits & pieces would come to you but then it would slip away again like grains of sand between your fingers. You used to hate yourself for not being able to remember, but he'd changed that. He'd convinced you that if you kept dwelling on the past, you would miss the beauty of present & the promise of future.
"Hey, what are you thinking about?" He asked as he placed your breakfast in front of you.
"Nothing. I was just spacing out. Jeez Jeon, are you trying to make me fat?" You stared at the food piled high on your plate & exclaimed, but he didn't respond like he usually would.
You lifted your gaze at him & found that he was gaping at you.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?" You gently touched his arm.
"You've never called me 'Jeon' before. It's actually a nickname that you used to call me with, no one else called me that." His expression softened.
"Really? I don't know, I just suddenly felt like calling you that. If you don't like it, I'll stop."
"No no no. I love it." He caressed your cheek with his thumb & you inadvertently leaned towards his touch.
"Ok then, let's eat before the food gets cold." You said as you picked up your utensils & began to dig in.
After a while, you noticed that he wasn't eating. All he did was staring at you with a smile on his lips.
"Is there something on my face?" You self-consciously wiped your mouth & cheeks with a piece of napkin.
"No, I just can't believe that I still have the chance to talk to you, spend time with you, & watch you eat like this. I love you so much Y/n, do you know that?"
"Yaaa why are you being so melancholy all of a sudden. But to answer your question, yes I do & I love you too Jeon." Suddenly, an uneasiness, like a bad omen, tugged at the back of your mind but you ignored it.
"Y/n ah, life takes unexpected turns at times & almost losing you once was already more than I could handle. So, I've been wanting to ask you this for some time now, would you make me the happiest guy on earth & marry me?" He knelt down before you & took out a solitaire diamond ring from his pocket.
Out of the blue, scenes from the past came rushing at you. Although they were all jumbled, they definitely weren't pleasant. You shut your eyes tightly to make them go away & slowly they disappeared from your mind.
"Y/n? What's wrong? Are you having a headache again? Or do you remember something?" Jungkook immediately stood up & searched your face in concern.
"A few scenes came to mind but- but I don't want to remember."
"Oh. Is it that bad?" His eyes were full of worry.
"Just like you said, the past is the past. If it's nothing worth to be remembered, I won't try to remember anymore. My future is with you, no words can describe how much you mean to me, so yes, I'll marry you & create abundance of beautiful memories with you to replace all the missing ones." You squeezed his hands & said.
"Y/n ah.." Tears brimmed in his dark brown eyes, the eyes that you could get lost in forever.
"So, are you going to put a ring on it?" You raised your fingers & chuckled.
"Oh yes, the ring." He frantically put the ring on your finger & you could tell that he was nervous because his hands were shaking.
"I love you Jeon." You laid your forehead on his & smiled.
"I love you too Y/n. I promise I won't ever let you go." He cradled your face in his palms & kissed your lips.