Chapter 1: Dooku's Whereabouts

A/N: I don't own any pictures, characters, photos, or songs, except for my characters, Miona, Neria, and Mallosson. Hope you enjoy the story!

~20 BBY~

In all my years as a Jedi Knight, I never thought I'd ever fight a battle under water against the Separatists, yet here I was in the aftermath of the battle. The Quarrens turned the tide, helped us along with the Mon Calamari and Gungan warriors to defeat the Separatist droids. Now we were at the coronation of Prince Lee-Char, the new Mon Calamari prince. Three of my best friends, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé, and Ahsoka Tano, swam beside me. The four of us were in suits with helmets to help us to breathe. Meanwhile, Master Kit Fisto swam beside us without the need of a suit.

"May the blessings of the water keep you. The might of your ancestors, give you strength." Nossor Ri, the Quarren chieftain announced.

Nossor then grabbed the shell adorned crown and placed it on Char's head. "As representative of the Quarren people, I pledge our loyalty to you."

"And as your king, I pledge my loyalty to all people of Mon Cala." Lee-Char assured them.

"I present King Lee-Char!" One of the Mon Calamari exclaimed.

"Long live the King! Long live King Lee-Char! Long live the King!" The people of Mon Calamari cheered.

•••

After the coronation, Anakin, Master Fisto, Padmé, Ahsoka, and I returned to the Republic cruiser. As soon as we reached the control room, there was a hologram from Master Yoda.

"Master Yoda." We greeted.

"The Quarren and the Mon Calamari have finally come together." I informed him. "The Quarren recognize King Lee-Char's rule."

"Great news that is." Master Yoda replied with a troubled expression.

I had the feeling he knew something, something bad that had happened. Or had we lost a battle that cost us dearly?

"We will be returning Senator Amidala back to Naboo before returning to Coruscant." Anakin mentioned.

"No, come to the temple immediately you three must. Master Fisto will escort Senator Amidala back to Naboo." Master Yoda replied.

Master Fisto bowed. "I shall take the Senator at once."

After Master Fisto and Padmé left, Anakin, Ahsoka, and I exchanged a look before looking back at Master Yoda. This must be serious if he wants us right away.

"Is everything alright, Master Yoda?" Anakin asked.

"News of Dooku's whereabouts, we have." Master Yoda explained.

My eyes lit up. This was good news. Master Yoda looked over at me with a sympathetic look. However I kept a Sabacc face on, remembering of the teachings I was taught.

"Then we will see you there." I assured him.

"Good. Miona, already here your padawan is. Join us, in the meeting she will." Master Yoda added.

With that the hologram vanished. I was about to leave the control room, when Anakin stopped me. "Miona, I can't imagine how difficult it must be-"

I immediately cut him. "Don't you dare finish that sentence."

I knew where he was going and I refused to speak about my past. Now that Dooku had turned to the dark side, I had wished that I had another Jedi Master train me. I had been trained by him around the same time Obi-Wan became Master Jinn's apprentice.