Chapter 33: Living in Dale

~2955 T.A.~

Bard and I had a daughter named Jenza and a son named Obi-Wan. Jenza was twelve years old, while Obi-Wan was ten years. Jenza looked like her father, while Obi-Wan looked a lot like me. They were both Force-sensitive like me. So when the time was right, I informed them of the Jedi and trained them both. I told them all about my home galaxy and how now there was an Empire, forcing me to flee. Bard and I were baffled when we discovered that they also had the powers of the maiar. We would often visit Mirkwood, seeing Thranduil and my father, who were happy to see the children.

Sigrid had gotten married to a man from Gondor. Jara and Bain, who were both around their twenties had got married not long ago. Meanwhile, Neria and Fili had three children; Miona Dís Durin, Ahsoka Sugi Durin, and Anakin Ben Durin. All three children had Neria's horns and Fili's pale skin and blue eyes. Miona had blonde hair, while Ahsoka and Anakin had Neria's silver hair. Currently, I was in the gardens with Jenza and Obi-Wan, teaching them to proper lightsaber techniques. I managed to get them kyber crystals and proper components to create a lightsaber. Jenza's lightsaber blade was purple, while Obi-Wan's lightsaber blade was yellow.

"Now remember to remain focused. In battle, everything can change in a matter of seconds. That is why you must stay focus." I informed them.

"Your mother's right." A familiar voice rang out.

"Dad!" Jenza and Obi-Wan exclaimed.

I turned around to see Bard walking towards us. Obi-Wan and Jenza immediately rushed over towards Bard, giving him hugs. Once they let go off their father, Bard made his way towards me, giving me a smile. "Hello darling."

He then gave me a kiss, causing Jenza and Obi-Wan to groan. "Eww!"

Bard and I reluctantly pulled away, looking at our children, who scrunched up their noses. I couldn't help but smile. "Oh just you wait. One day, you'll both be kissing someone. And who knows, you'll even have your own families."

"Not my Jenza. I'll fend off any suitors that try to marry her, just like I've done with Tilda." Bard mentioned.

"Bard, you can't keep her here forever. She's bound to make her own life somewhere else and have her own adventures." I commented.

Bard let out a sigh. "I know...I just can't believe that she's a grown woman."

I placed a hand on his cheek. "And it's all thanks to you, my love."

"But I did have some help from you, my darling." Bard stated before changing the subject. "Speaking of Tilda, she's in the kitchens, preparing a picnic for all of us. She was wondering when Jenza and Obi-Wan would be done with their training."

At once, Jenza and Obi-Wan both looked at me, giving me the tooka-kitten eyes. I let out a sigh, giving in. "Oh I guess we can end training early today. Why don't we help out your sister?"

At my words, Jenza and Obi-Wan let out cheers before scurrying off to the kitchens to help Tilda. Bard and I let out a chuckle before following behind them.

I often thought about the Empire and feared whether they would find this place. But the fear would vanish as I remembered that they couldn't. Anakin was killed, Obi-Wan was in hiding on Tatooine, Ahsoka had vanished into exile, and Neria and I were here. So there was no way Middle-Earth would be found...But in case anything should happen, I'd be waiting. I kept my lightsabers in Bard's and my chambers locked in a chest, and I created a ship of my own, using the pieces of my starfighter and from the shuttle Anakin crashed when we first arrived. Now matter what happens, I now that I won't be alone.

The End

A/N: Thanks to everyone who read, voted, and commented on this story! Be sure to check out my other stories! Here's the link to the Spotify playlist of Battle Scars: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3URMbn8hgvFp6jkzWwCk3v?si=uq8ygQsATbWuWryN4Wx2Mg