Chapter 27: Battle Of Coruscant

As soon as we arrived above Coruscant, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Jara, and I took starfighters, flying towards Grievous' ship that had Palpatine on board. The area was filled with many Republic and Separatists ships, firing at one another. Anakin's voice then came in through the comlinks. "General Grievous's ship is directly ahead, the one crawling with vulture droids."

"Oh, I see it. Oh, this is going to be easy." Obi-Wan mentioned. 

I then contacted Crusher at once. "Crusher, do you copy?"

"Copy, Blue Leader." Crusher replied.

"Mark my position. Form your squad behind me." I ordered. 

"We're on your tail, General Dooku." Crusher informed me. 

"This is where the fun begins." Anakin commented. 

At that moment, the vultures droids headed straight for us. As we moved through, we began to lose several of our men, but we had to keep going. Once we closer towards Grievous's ship, Obi-Wan's starfighter was covered in buzz droids. 

"I'm hit! Miona? Anakin? Jara?" Obi-Wan asked. 

"We see them." I informed him. 

"Buzz droids." Anakin said in disgust. 

"They're shutting down all the controls." Obi-Wan mentioned. 

"Move to the right so I can get a clear shot at them." Anakin advised. 

"The mission. Get to the Command Ship. Get the Chancellor! I'm running out of tricks here." Obi-Wan ordered. 

Despite Obi-Wan's words, Anakin fired blasts at Obi-Wan's ship, getting some of the buzz droids and unfortunately the left wing of Obi-Wan's starfighter as well. 

"Oh in the name of..." Obi-Wan trailed off. "Anakin, hold your fire. Hold your fire. You're not helping here."

"I agree. This is a bad idea." I added.  

"I can't see a thing! My cockpit's fogging. They're all over me." Obi-Wan informed us. 

"Move to the right." Anakin urged. 

"Hold on, Anakin. You're going to get us both killed! Get out of here. There's nothing more you can do." Obi-Wan argued. 

"I'm not leaving without you, Master." Anakin protested.

Fortunately we didn't have do, Anakin slightly bumped his ship against Obi-Wan's knocking all the buzz droids off. As soon as all the droids were destroyed, we headed for the hangar of Grievous' command ship.

"Have you noticed the shields are still up?" Obi-Wan asked. 

"Oh. Sorry, Master." Anakin replied. 

Anakin then quickly destroyed the shield generator, lowering the shields. As the hangar closed, we managed to slip in. Jara, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and I immediately jumped out of our starfighters before attacking all the battle droids in the hangar. As soon as they were all demolished, we approached the hangar door. 

"R2, locate the Chancellor." Obi-Wan ordered. 

R2 immediately connected to a power socket on the wall. A hologram of this ship appeared at once. I pointed towards the ship. "The Chancellor's signal is coming from right there." 

"The observation platform at the top of that spire." Obi-Wan mentioned. 

"I sense Count Dooku." Anakin warned.

"I sense a trap." Obi-Wan added.

"So what's our next move?" Jara questioned.  

"Spring the trap." Obi-Wan suggested.