Prologue

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first story in wattpad, so i hope you guys would enjoy it. This story is basically Team RWBY and Team JNPR playing Yu-gi-oh! I always like the idea of the RWBY character playing it so i decided to make one. So without further ado, lets begin!

Disclaimer: i don't own RWBY or Yu-gi-oh, they belong to Rooster teeth and Konami respectively.

It has been a few weeks since Team RWBY stop the White Fang, the former peaceful Faunus group turned terorist and the criminal Roman Torchwick with his assistence Neopolitan from obtaining one of the Atlas Military newest machine, the Atlasian Paladin. With some help from the monkey-tailed Faunus, Sun Wukong and the blue-haired intelectual (*cough* nerd *cough*), Neptune Vasialis.

Right now, it is summer vacation for Beacon Academy. Even though Beacon is the place to train future Huntsmen and Huntress, it is still a school through and through. During this time most of the student decided to go home and take a break form their studies, while some of the student stay in Beacon to also take some rest from their studies, this also included both Team RWBY and JNPR.

Right now, both team are in the Rec Room of the building to spend their time. But after a week of doing nothing but playing the same game over and over again. The teams are quickly becoming—

"I'M BOOOOORED!"

Yeah, what she said.

Ruby Rose shouted which make the rest of her team and team JNPR jump back in suprise as her head banged the table she and her team were using to play Remnant: The Game. Team JNPR was also there at another table playing some poker, no betting of course.

"Will you stop doing that!?" Weiss Schnee scolded the red hooded reaper as she placed her card on the table. Honestly, her partner can be so immature sometime.

Ruby look at the snow-haired girl, her silver eyes showing great displeasure. "But Weeeiss! We've been playing the same game for the past few days!" She said to her partner as she continue to wailed. "I'm booooored!" Weiss rubbed her temple and sigh in annoyence at her partner behaviour, a scowl on her pretty scared face.

Yang Xiao Long, Ruby sister, leaned back at her chair and put her card over her head. "Lay off her Ice Queen." She said as she also placed her card on the table with Weiss glaring at her for the nickname. "I mean there's nothing to do around here, other than training and goofing around, and i was honestly getting tired of beating you all in this game." Said the brawler as her partner look at her with a dull look on her face.

"Last time i check, Weiss has more wins than you." Said the cat-eared Faunus, Blake Belladona, cooly as Yang glare at her before shifting that glare to the schnee heiress who just huffed and look away from the blonde brawler while Ruby just keep groaning on boredom.

Jaune Arc, leader of team JNPR, look up from his card to face his and his friends team. "Well playing the same game over and over again does tend to get boring." He said before looking back at his hand, which is a full house.

His partner, Pyrrha Nikos, nodded her head agreeing with her leader and her secret crush (well secret to him and public knowledge to her friends.) As she is feeling very bored from this game, but doesn't voiced it out.

"Yeah! I'm getting bored already!" Said Nora Valkyrie as she look at her partner/best friend. "Rennnnnn! Make me pancake!" She pleaded to the black and pink-haired boy.

Lie Ren sigh at her best friend attitude. "Later Nora." He said making her groan. "Well i can't say that i'm not feeling bored." Said Ren as he was also feeling bored. "By the way, straight flush." He place his card on the table showing it is in fact a straight flush, Jaune slammed his card angrily, Pyrrha right eye were twitching, and Nora....well, she just groan at the lack of pancake in her system.