Chapter Eleven

Christian

"What the fuck are you talking about, all bets are closed?" Jenna snapped at the guy on the door, "My friend is the one fighting."

The guy rolled his eyes, obviously fed up with the firecracker that was Jenna, "Sure, and I'm Magic Mike. All bets are off."

Jenna wasting going to take no for an answer, "Listen here asshol-"

"Okay...Sugar, let the men talk." I grabbed her arm and guided her behind me before she made matters worse. Luckily she relented, but it didn't stop the death stare she mastered giving me.

I step up to the bouncer, sure he was big, but I was bigger and I didn't get intimidated that easily. "Hey, sorry about my crazy friend here, were here to watch my girl fight, you might know her, Jasmine jones."

He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at me, "Your, Girl?" Still looking at me now with disbelief I needed to up the proof, I didn't want to cause a scene today

"Here, I've got photos of us together." As I'm showing him my phone, I hear Jenna clear her throat. Turning round, she has the most smug look on her face, I glare at her and turn back to the guy I need to win over. "Enough proof for you? Can we go and support her now?"

The guy stepped aside and ushered us through, as we walked down through the dark hallway, I could hear the crowd going crazy already. Has the fight started already? We pick up the pace, neither one of us wanting to miss it.

I stopped dead in my tracks as we made it to ring side. I was faced with a red faced Jasmine being held in the choke hold by her opponent...a man twice her size. What the fuck! So many emotions hit me at once, fear, sadness, but mostly anger.

I turned to Jenna, my mood must be showing as she looked terrified when her gaze met mine, I clenched my fists trying to control anger

I turned to Jenna, my mood must be showing as she looked terrified when her gaze met mine, I clenched my fists trying to control anger. "What. The. Fuck. Is. She. Doing?" Before she could get a word out I cut her off, "Who is in charge here?"

She went to answer, then closed her mouth again, she was scared what I would do if she told me. She shouldn't be the one who should be scared. "JENNA! who's in charge!?"