Chapter Thirteen

Christian

I leaned into the doorframe of the clubhouse bar, crossed my arms in front of me and settled back to watch the duel between Sam and Jasmine. We'd been back barely fifteen minutes and they were already at it.

"I don't want you going to see Shelly now because I cant go with you. I've gotta be somewhere else." Sam's body tensed as he argued with her. He and Jasmine had a long history of battles, both as stubborn as the other.

"I can take a prospect with me," she suggested.

My eyes wondered down to her hips where she placed her hands

My eyes wondered down to her hips where she placed her hands. She wore the tightest fucking jeans, and I figured all the assholes in the room were probably mentally undressing her. I wanted to tell them to back the fuck off, but I had no right to those thoughts anymore.

Sam was pacing. The last time I saw him like this was when his old lady Lexi went missing, the whole ordeal nearly killed him. "Fuck it," Sam swore, and tipped his chin in my direction. "Chris can go with you then."

I pushed off from my leaning spot and walked towards them. Jasmine swung round to face me, a frown on her face.

"Christian doesn't have to go with me," she looked wildly around the room until her gaze stopped on Jonesy who sat in the corner. She jabbed a finger towards him. "Jonesy can go with me."

"I will go with you, Jasmine," I growled. "Get your stuff and we can leave now."

"Jasmine

"Jasmine." We all stopped and turned at the voice of our president. Jackson Jones was a commanding presence and I watched Jasmine shrink a little. She'd always had a difficult relationship with her father. He was a man used to being in control and unfortunately for him, had raised a daughter who was too much like him, so they were constantly arguing.

She composed herself. "Dad."

"Go with Christian for fuck sake. Not sure why you have to always fucking argue with everything." He could be a bastard sometimes and I squeezed my fists, itching to punch him for being so harsh to her. But I also knew the pressure that we was under and how them two can be, he was the father figure you want to look up too.