Chapter Twenty

Christian

My fist connected with the asshole's cheek and blood went flying. "I can keep this up, motherfucker, until you tell us were Blake is," I warned.

 "I can keep this up, motherfucker, until you tell us were Blake is," I warned

He handed on his ass and looked up at me through feral eyes. "Go to fucking hell," he snarled and spat blood onto the ground.

Sam reefed him up from behind and held him in front of me. "Take another shot, brother," he invited.

I had enough and was way past pissed off. We'd been going at this for over half an hour and it was time to move it along. I pulled out my gun and stepped closer, putting it to his head. "I'll make this real fucking easy for you. Start fucking talking," I thundered.

He glared at me but saw him weakening under pressure so when he again refused to give up the information, I aimed the gun at his foot and shot. I took great pleasure in the blood this caused. I craved their fucking blood.

"Motherfucker!" he screamed in agony, and tried to struggle out of Sam's hold.

Oh, yeah, asshole, I was just getting started. I lifted the gun and aimed it at his other foot, and was just about to shoot when he yelled, "Wait! I'll tell you. Just fucking stop shooting!"

"Well, hurry the fuck up. We don't have all day," I bellowed at him, trying to create some fucking urgency for him to deliver the details.

"Warehouse in the wood, on the far side of the lake," he grumbled, and the adrenaline coursed through me with this new information. We were finally going to get that cocksucker. He'd been one step ahead of us for too fucking long; It was time to take him down.

 He'd been one step ahead of us for too fucking long; It was time to take him down

Sam flashed me an evil grin, "Time to rock and roll, brother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty minutes later we were heading to the warehouse. Sam had called Jackson, and he was rounding up the boys to meet us there. I was fired up to take Blake down. Finally, it had been a long time coming. When Jackson had out a stop to our original plan two years earlier, I had been pissed off, but he'd managed to convince me it was for the best. We had all worked hard the last couple of years to build The Brotherhood up, and in that time, Blake had gone even more rogue. He had taken over the Presidency of The Blood Spiders and was now pissing all over that club pursuing his own agenda. Killing Shelly and her son had been the final nail in his coffin as far as we were concerned, and I was fucking ecstatic when Jackson had given the order to put him to ground.