Chapter Nineteen

Jasmine

***TRIGGER WARNING - SOME PARTS MAY BE SENSITIVE TO READERS, READ WITH CAUTION ***

When I came to, I was tied to a chair and Blake stood in front of me, leaning down into my face. His hot, acrid breath filled my senses. His eyes were crazy; fuck, he was crazy. Mad. Demented.

Panic ripped my gut. I knew in that instant that I was as good as dead.

He ran a calloused finger down my cheek. "Jasmine, you came back to me."

Oh, god. He really was whacked in the head if he thought that. I didn't say anything, just maintained eye contact with him.

He stood up straight and my eyes followed him. He looked to his right, and I realised that my mother was also here, tied to a chair. She had tape covering her mouth and blood coming from her head. What the fuck did he do to her? Her eyes were closed and she was slumped in her chair.

Blake nodded to Jimmy who was near my mum. A silent command flowed between them, and jimmy hurried off. My foggy brain slowed my thinking and I gave up wondering what that was all about.

 My foggy brain slowed my thinking and I gave up wondering what that was all about

Blake turned his attention back to me. "I've missed you, Jasmine. Shelly kept me company for a while, but she could never replace you or what we had. That bitch tried to fuck me over." He was rambling, and then he laughed shrilly. "She got what she fucking deserved in the end." His eyes glinted. He was terrifying me, I haven't been this scared since the last time I was with him.

I didn't want to talk to him, but I couldn't stop myself; I just hope my voice didn't quiver, giving away my fear. "What are you going to do to us, Blake?" I needed to know.

"I haven't quite worked out what I will do with you, but your mother is an unnecessary burden to us, wouldn't you say? She wouldn't stop yelling or thrashing at me before, so I had to fucking knock her out. I don't need the headache," he replied.

Nausea hit me at the thought of him killing my mum.

"Let her go and I'll do whatever you say," I frantically tired to negotiate with him.

He threw his head back and laughed. Then his face contorted into an evil mask and he sneered, "You'll do whatever the fuck I say anyway, bitch. I'm not fucking bargaining with you for anything."

I hated him, but I hated myself more for letting him into my life. Because of my past actions, my mothers life was in danger. Anger boiled up from deep within, "Fuck you, Blake!" I screamed.

He leaned down close to my face again, "Oh Jasmine, if you want me to fuck you, all you have to do is ask me nicely."

Bile rose to the back of my throat, his gaze was set on mine

Bile rose to the back of my throat, his gaze was set on mine. I needed to fight back, I needed to get my mum out of here. So I did the only thing I could do, I brought my head back and headbutted him as hard as I could. "You fucking bitch!" He roared clutching his nose. Adrenaline was now kicking in. I needed to get off this chair and help mum. The chair I was tied to didn't seem all that sturdy, whilst Blake was still clutching his now bloody nose I threw myself backwards on the chair.

I don't care how easy they make this look in movies, it fucking isn't and it fucking hurt. Winded and on my back, I attempt to free myself from my restraints. Just as I got my legs free, Blake grabs my ankles, "Where the fuck do you think your going? You wanted to fuck, Jasmine. So lets fuck."

No!

Pure terror run threw me, I tried to fight him off. With my hands still tied behind my back there wasn't much I could do. Both of my legs were pinned down by his, I tried to roll but the fucker grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled so hard my neck and scalp burned that I screamed out in pain.

"I love it when you scream for me," he spoke directly into my ear. "When I'm done with you, I might just have a go on dear mummy over there before I kill her. Just like I did with shelly." He chuckled and kissed the side of my head before moving back to move my legs apart with his knee.

I hear a muffled scream from my side, I gingerly look over to see my mother now wide awake

I hear a muffled scream from my side, I gingerly look over to see my mother now wide awake. The horror of what was about to happen showing on he face. Her cheeks streamed with tears, and before I knew it, they were streaming down mine too. She looked around in panic trying to find something to help me, but came up with nothing.

I hear the belt buckle and zip of Blakes trousers loosen, I thrash once more traying get loose from his grip, only this time instead of pulling my hair he pins me down by the back of my neck. Then locking me down with his legs again.

I look to my mum again, nodding to her that ill be okay

I look to my mum again, nodding to her that ill be okay. Then I look the other way, praying for this nightmare to be over.