Chapter Twenty Seven

Christian

I sat on the couch, mindlessly flicking through channels on the television. It was nearly midnight, and Jasmine and I still hadn't spoken since we arrived home that afternoon.

She secluded herself in the bedroom as soon as we got home and hadn't come out since. It pissed me off at the time, but in hindsight, it was probably the smartest move she could've made. After a long, stressful day that achieved fucking nothing, I had been all out of patience and she had fucking tested me.

 After a long, stressful day that achieved fucking nothing, I had been all out of patience and she had fucking tested me

Wanting to catch up with Blakes sister, Roxy, I had headed out early to find her. I doubted Sam would deal with her once and for all, not wanting to stir up trouble, so it was up to me to make sure she didn't fuck with Jasmine. All day I had chased the bitch with nothing to show for it. She was gone, and no one seemed to know where she was. On top of that, I had Sam breathing down my neck and Jasmine yelling at me for god only knew what. Fuck, I was beginning to think she would be the death of me. And yet, all I wanted to do was get her naked and fuck her.

Christ, I was getting hard thinking about it. I undid my jeans and reached in, wrapping my hand around my dick. Shutting my eyes, I pictured Jasmine's hand around it and her lips on me. Fuck, the imagery was too much; I needed her actual hands and lips. I got up stalked into the bedroom. She was lying on her side and rolled onto her back at the sound of me entering the room. Her long hair was splayed across the bed, and all she had on were her panties and tin t-shirt.

I lifted my shirt over my head and discarded it, along with my jean while she watched, her hands moving to her tits. My breathing became erratic and I would smell the desire swirling around us. I indicated with my finger that she should take her clothes off and grunted, "Off, and then show mw how you want me to touch you, baby."

She sat up and removed her top, eyes on mine before they dropped to my dick. Entrance with what she saw there, she lay back and slowly peeled her panties down, not moving her gaze from my dick. lifting two fingers to her mouth she sucked them and then moved them to her pussy, swirling around her clit while her other hand tweaked one of her nipples. Satisfaction shot through her because she moaned loudly, and then lifted her ass slightly off the bed before pushing both fingers inside her wet pussy. Her other hand moved down to stroke her clit, and she closed her eyes as she worked towards an orgasm.

 Her other hand moved down to stroke her clit, and she closed her eyes as she worked towards an orgasm