Chapter Twenty Five

Jasmine

Christian sat on the edge of the bed, putting his boots on, but also watching me get dressed. The desire in his eye was clear, and even though we had just had mind blowing sex, both of us wanted more. However, we had agreed to go to dinner at my Parents place.

"Are you sure your mum is okay doing dinner?" He says cautiously, finishing with his boots and standing.

I smile at him, "Yes, she's at her happiest when we're all together."

I smoothed my dress down and slipped my heels on, noting Christians eyes slide down my legs and then back up to my breasts as I adjusted the top. Fuck, I loved it when he watched me with such intensity.

He took a determined step towards me and snaked his arms around my waist, letting his hands drop to my ass

He took a determined step towards me and snaked his arms around my waist, letting his hands drop to my ass. On contacts, I grew wet again as his hard cock rubbed up against my body.

Fuck. White hot desire coursed through me. My hands rested on his chest and I wound one up past his neck to tangle my fingers in his hair and pulled his lips down to mine. He willingly took my mouth, and our lips and tongues came together in a frenzy of love and lust.

Christian ended the kiss and separated us. "Jesus, Jasmine, I can't get enough of you."

I smiled. " Good baby, and you better feel that wat for the rest of your life."

"With that pussy and those tits and legs, I have no doubt," he said, and then, "Now, lets get going because the sooner we get there, the sooner I can get you back here."

On the drive over, he asked, "So, what did you get up to today?"

Warmth hit me. It was always the simple thing like this that made me the happiest. Being with Christian, talking about our day, driving to dinner together; these were the things that brought a smile to my face and filled my heart with joy. "I visited your sister and Shelly this morning and then I went job hunting this afternoon."

He raised his eyebrows. "You visited Megan? How the fuck did that go?"

I Laughed. "Actually, it went really well. We had a good talk about things and cleared the air. She was supportive of us and I think she genuinely meant it. She's different, Christian."