What?

Rachel was appalled at what this Ted guy was making Kalene and Genesis do but promised she'd take Gen to go have blood drawn as soon as she found a place to do it. Genesis was pissed at the whole ordeal and the idea of having to take off from the tour just to tell the guy to go "fuck himself, Tim was her dad". Rachel laughed knowing that's exactly what Genesis was going to say to the guy!

The young woman wanted desperately to talk to Nate but was going to be busy all day. If it weren't with practice, there were several interviews lined up for the band, there was a photoshoot, and of course Rachel taking her to have blood taken. "He doesn't deserve to have my blood!"  Genesis exclaimed as they rode to where Rachel found a clinic that would draw her blood and send it to the other clinic for the DNA testing against Ted's. 'She's so much like her mother!' Rachel smirked as she parked the car.

"Hey Kalene! It seems you have a letter from the Marion's lawyer." Luke stated as he handed the letter over to her.

"Oh God. I can't handle another fucking lawsuit!" She groaned making Abe, Chris, and Nate chuckle.

She read over the short letter and sighed with relief making everyone curious.

"It's just explaining that my pain and suffering will be paid in installments over the next forty-eight months. By check. Apparently, they've had to put their house up for sale to make sure they have all the money to pay it and my medical bills. But it will all be paid. They don't want me to sue them again." She chuckled.

"That's good to hear! That's what each month?" Luke stated.

"Something around $5,200 I think. Give or take a few dollars." She smiled, "Best news I've had in a while."

"When will you get the first installment?" Abe inquired.

"Next month. Thankfully. I can start a real nest egg for retirement." She laughed.

"You'd retire from being our tour mom? We're going to be touring until we're forced into a nursing home! Even then we'll be performing there! You gotta be our tour mom until then!" Austin exclaimed.

"Ok, Gingerbread man, Ok!" She laughed making everyone crack up.

"Hey! The only one who gets to call me that is Genesis!" He stuck his tongue out at her.

"You dork." She retorted.

"Nice comeback, Kalene." He countered.

"Yeah, well. Your face." She stated.

"Now children don't make me separate you." Luke stated as he tried to not laugh.

"Yes, Dad." They both statedat the same time making everyone laugh.

Tim was glad to see Kalene laughing, joking, and smiling again. He hated seeing her so upset. She did make a valid point about the gun in the courthouse though. How did Mrs. Marion get it into the building with everyone being patted down and every bag being searched? It was strange. Her laughter brought him out of his thoughts as he watched her body language. She was much more at ease than she had been.

What was she going to do with the money she received for her pain and suffering? Put it into a savings account? Buy something she's always wanted? Buy something for Gen? He smiled again when he thought about what she was going to look like when she saw the house he had bought for them. His wedding present to her. He really hoped she liked it. Their wedding was coming up and he couldn't wait.

With Jenika he was nervous. With Kalene he was anxious. Not in a bad way, either. More like, he just wanted her to be his wife. Wanted all the wedding planning to be over so they could officially start their lives together. He let his eyes travel her small frame and smiled. His feisty little ball of energy! She was much happier and it made him happy. Tearing himself away from staring at his fiancé, he headed back to his dressing room to get back to work on his sketches.