Complications

A/N: Sorry for the delay in the update. Been busy this morning. Enjoy!

The band and crew were ushered back to their hotel. The group decided to grab a bite to eat first then go crash. It was a quick bite. Jet lag was still over-taking most of the band and crew. By the time they'd made it to their hotel, everyone were stumbling around almost like zombies. It Kalene wasn't so tired, she would have found the whole thing humorous. Nate knew he had a few new texts and he wanted to reply to them before he crashed.

He had to wait till he got to his room first. There was no way he was chancing Kalene catching him texting her daughter! Everyone bid one another a goodnight before slowly slipping off into their rooms. He was sharing a room with Chris this time, which they were all like family so it didn't really matter much who he shared a room with, but he wanted to get a shower first. He quickly grabbed his pj bottoms and shower bag and dipped into the bathroom.

The hot water felt good and he moaned at the feeling. Knowing he wanted to text, he showered as fast as he could then got out. Besides, Chris needed to shower too. Getting dressed, he left the bathroom and plopped down on his bed. Stretching out, he moaned happily before grabbing his phone and plugging it in.

Genesis: hey baby! I hope your first show is a great success! How did it go?

Genesis: I know you're in the middle of a show but I can't stop thinking about you tonight. I miss you so much 😢😢😢 I wish to be held by you, to be kissed by you. This long-distance thing sucks 😢😢😢

Nate: I know, pumpkin. I miss you too. The show was absolutely incredible. Just about everyone was on their feet the whole show from what your mom told us. I can't wait to see how they react tomorrow night 😄😄😄

Genesis: that's great to hear! When are y'all gonna get to do some sight-seeing? Will y'all post to the FB group?

Nate: probably the day after tomorrow and yes. Of course, I'll send you some pics private too 😉😘

Genesis: 😍😍😍😍😍

Nate: 😘😘 I miss you lots, Gen. Honestly. You know why we have to hide our relationship. At least for now. There will be a time and place for us to come out. Just hold on, sweetie.

Genesis sighed knowing he was right. Her mother was going to go ballistic when she found out she was dating Nate. Of course, she was sure her mom was going to get upset she was dating at all. But dating someone so much older than herself was a big deal. She hoped her mom wouldn't blame Nate for this.

Genesis: do you have any more poems you could send to me?

Nate: I have a package I'm putting together right now but I have another poem I can text you. The package should get to you within the week since I'm paying extra for 2-day delivery. Let me know when you get it 😉

Genesis: I will.

Nate: Without you I am incomplete, never have I missed someone so, my arms long to hold you tight, and I'll never let you go. Your face, your lips, your soul, your heart,

Nate: please promise me we'll never again be apart. For without you, I am but a shell, you are my heaven and without you is hell.

Genesis: that is soooo sweet! You are so romantic 😍😍😍😍

Nate: you bring that out, sweetness 😍😘🤗

Genesis: what time is it there? You must be exhausted!