Timlene 2

A/N: Tell me he don't look aaaaaaamaaaaaaaazing in all black 😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘

The day had finally come. The holidays were over. Tim's anniversary with his ex-wife had come and passed as if it were any other day. They rang in the new year with family and friends. Now they were ready to begin their life together fully. Before the chaos of the next leg of tour starts and while Genesis still had a break from her band.

Kalene couldn't believe today was her wedding day. They'd been engaged for a year and a half already. 'Where the hell did the time go?' she mused, 'The tour, CMA's, being sued by ding-dong!' She'd asked her daughter to be her maid-of-honor which Genesis happily replied yes to. It made Kalene very happy to know her daughter was so thrilled to be apart of their wedding to want to be her maid-of-honor.

She had breakfast at Kelsey'surging, despite the butterflies in her stomach, and was thankful it seemed tobe staying down. Ericha, Kelsey, Georgia, Sami, and Genesis were all being pampered at the spa before the evening ceremony. Massages, having their hair done, manicures, pedicures, nails done. Everything. She couldn't believe how much Tim was spoiling them.

Linda and Dena were waiting in the room that had been designated for her to get ready in when she arrived at the church. Both women smiled at the young bride as Dena brought out a small box.

"Something borrowed, something blue, something old, something new." She stated, "This is the garter I wore when Regan and I married. It's old and it's borrowed. (Dena chuckled). And Linda has you something." Dena stated.

"My son bought this for me for Christmas. It's new and it's blue." She stated as she took a white gold tennis bracelet with blue sapphires out of its box.

"Oh my gosh! Y'all didn't have to do this!" Kalene tried to fight the tears as Dena pulled her into a hug.

"It's our small way of officially welcoming you to our family sweetie. We love you. And we certainly like you much more than we ever did Jenika." Linda retorted making Dena hit her arm, "Well it's true."

Kalene chuckled at the pair before thanking them both.

"We'll let you get dressed. You look amazing already. I can't wait to see you in that beautiful dress." Dena smiled at her soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

"I hope Tim likes it." She looked back at the dress hanging up behind her.

"He will. Simply because you're in it." Dena smiled as Linda began ushering her sister out of the room so Kalene could get dressed in peace.

" Dena smiled as Linda began ushering her sister out of the room so Kalene could get dressed in peace

'Oh my God! What if he decides he doesn't want to be married again after all! I'll be...it'll kill me.' she stared at herself after she slipped into her dress. She loved Tim with her whole being. The idea of not being with him now seemed so foreign to her. She didn't know how any woman could cheat or mistreat him. It just didn't make sense to her. She shrugged as she smirked, 'Oh well. Her loss is my gain!'