Ugh

Ted and Quentin waited behind the busses. Dead Memories would come out first since they were the opening act. They put their ski masks on and waited for the band to come out the artist entrance doors. They hoped the band would come out one by one so they could just snatch Genesis. If not, they had a back-up plan in place.

To their dismay, the back-up plan was needed. The group of four came out together laughing and sweating. Ted and Quentin walked from between the two busses, moving quickly since they had a small window of surprise, to taser all four kids. Rachel was soon out the door too so Quentin tasered her. Ted picked up and threw Genesis over his shoulder like a fifty-pound bag of flour and walked back the way they came to their awaiting truck.

Quentin tied her feet together while Ted tied her hands. He then tied a gag around her head while Quentin secured her in the truck bed so if she came too, she couldn't escape. As carefully as Ted had driven to their parking spot, he left. It would be over an hour to their destination. Quentin would look back every so often to make sure she was still there even though he knew she couldn't escape.

Genesis woke up when her head hit something hard. She tried to move her hand to touch her head but realized she couldn't move her hands. And that they were tied together. It was then that she realized there was a gag in her mouth and her feet were also tied together. Her mind began to race as to what happened. Who had taken her? Why did they take her? What were they going to do to her? Was she ever going to be found alive?

She realized she was in the back of a pickup and they were moving. 'How the hell am I going to get out of this mess?' she stared up at the night sky as they drove along. Not knowing how long she'd been out before she woke, she couldn't say how long the ride took. She could say, however, that they were out in the country. Noises from a city like Dallas weren't heard. It was much quieter like Nederland.

The truck finally stopped and her heart leapt into her throat. Two men stood at the gate of the truck making her pulse race. "Get her hands while I get her feet!" she heard one tell the other. Once she was freed from the truck, she kicked (with both feet) the one nearest her feet and tried to hop away from the pair. It was difficult since her feet were still tied together.

"Fucking bitch!" He held his bloody nose as the other raced up, picked her up, and threw her over his shoulder.

"Let's go."

She tried to wiggle herself free but he had a firm grip on her. As she kept on, the one she kicked walked up and punched her in the face knocking her out cold.

"What the hell, Quentin?" Ted exclaimed as he set her in a chair.

"She fucking kicked me, you jackass! I think she broke my nose!" Quentin retorted.

"Help me tie her hands to the chair. I'll tie her feet then her torso." Ted exclaimed.

"I need to have my nose looked at!" Quentin huffed.

"Let's get her settled then we'll go take your dumb ass to the ER. Deal?" Ted offered.

"Fine." Quentin huffed again as he got to work tying her right wrist to the arm of the chair.

When she woke up again, her face and head hurt. There was still the gag in her mouth. She looked around and realized now she was in some sort of shack or cabin. It was lit with lanterns. She was in an uncomfortable chair with her hands, feet, and torso tied to it. She was also very alone. At least, inside the cabin. 'They could be listening from just outside the door. I wonder what I should do?' she sighed.

"Ugh...what happened?" Josie asked as she sat up.

"Josie? What happened to us? I feel so...like I've had the worst Charlie horse one could possibly imagine. What did we just do?" Ash rubbed his arm where he'd been struck.