Generosity

There were quite a few street entertainers down the Cuba street district. The pair strolled along arm-in-arm taking in the public sculptures, original artwork, and even the famous Bucket fountain which Kalene had to video. Naturally he had to get a photo of her near it since it was such a unique looking structure. She returned the favor after it splashed other patrons making her giggle.

There was a wealth of interesting shops and eateries, she noted. It was a great place to look for second-hand clothes, books, records and all sorts of unusual items of clothing to her delight. She even found shops that sold unique jewelry and nick-knacks. Tim liked the nighttime food market! They took more pictures and sampled what the street had to offer.

Tim finally took Kalene to the Havana bar which was meant to be like the city in Cuba. Of the few different cocktails she had, her favorite was the "Not Into Yoga" It was not a Piña Colada but it sounds like one. She had several of those and was feeling mighty fine by the end of their night. He was sipping on different non-alcoholic beverages enjoying the tastes of New Zealand.

Having a good amount of alcohol in her, she was feeling overly frisky. Tim couldn't help but laugh as she was trying to undress him in the hallway while he was getting the door open. He pulled her to the bed where he pushed her down on it making her gasp. She watched as he finished undressing himself then quickly, and efficiently, undressed her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kalene's phone ringing made her groan as she reached for the annoying device. They had interviews to do that day and Luke was making all the wake-up calls. She grunted her thanks before hanging up. Tim emerged from the bathroom freshly showered and half dressed. He smirked at his wife who looked like death warmed over.

"I ran you a hot bubble bath. I'll help Luke corral everyone to their interviews while you get some breakfast and get to feeling better." He chuckled as she cautiously slid out of bed.

"Why did you let me drink so much last night?" She groaned, holding her head on both sides.

"Because you were having fun, you're a fun drunk, and you're a very horny drunk." He snickered.

"You know damned well I don't have to be drunk to want to make love to you!" She countered with a frown.

"I know, baby. I'm joking. I've got some Tylenol on the table as well as a cup of water. Take it. Sooner rather than later. It'll help make the headache go away. And get something solid into your stomach. Nothing greasy." Tim told his wife.

"Yes, dear." She mocked him with a half-smile.

She was very thankful her husband was so thoughtful. And that he'd set his own alarm! She took his advice about the Tylenol before soaking in the tub. The tour mom enjoyed her hot bubble bath until the water ran cold. With a dissatisfied sigh, she finally climbed out so she could find something to eat. As she was drying off and getting dressed, she had a wonderful idea hit her. Sitting on the side of the bed, she grabbed her phone.

Kalene: hey Luke, would it be possible to put together a couple little gift packages for our two tour guides? They've been so sweet to us so far and they're willing to take us around again.

She noted she had a few other messages. Some from Dena, some from her daughter, and even one from Scarlett.

Scarlett: we really loved hanging out with all of you yesterday and hope you'll let us be your tour guide on your next day off. We can take you to some of the less touristy spots that are still really cool.

Scarlett: and I must say, you are even more personable in person that what I've been told about online. I've heard rumors about Jenika not being as friendly as she tried to make herself out to be but you are genuine and I like that. I hope you'll keep in contact with us after you leave.