First NZ show

"Oh my gosh, I'm nervous!" Lynne exclaimed as they got in line for the UVIP experience.

"We'll be fine, sissy. Just keep your hands to yourself, though!" Scarlett reminded her friend.

"Same goes to you!" Lynne retorted with a laugh making Scarlett blush and shake her head.

"Howdy folks! Everyone for the UVIP session, please line up here. While they're taking your tickets, I'll be going over how this is going to go." Nate said as the venue staff began taking the tickets of the UVIP ticket-holders, "We'll go in and I'll take you to the stage. Stay in the middle and be careful of the cords! We don't want you fine folks getting hurt. I'll bring the boys out where you'll get the chance to talk to and get selfies with.

Afterwards, we'll do a signing line where you can get two items signed. Once that's done, you'll just get right back in line so you can have your picture taken with the band. Once everyone's had their picture taken, you'll find seats so I can bring in the Q&A VIP's. You'll get to ask the boys questions, try to keep it from getting personal, and at the end they'll sing a song not performed in the show."

Scarlett and Lynne were trying not to giggle as they wheeled themselves through the venue and down to the backstage area. Unfortunately, there were not handicapped ramps making both women frown.

"Now what?" Lynne's mouth downturned.

"Nate?" Scarlett called out.

"Oh. Hmm." He thought, "Oh! I'll be right back."

"He better know what he's doing." Scarlett crossed her arms over her chest making her friend laugh.

Nate quickly returned with Abe and Frank confusing the two women.

"We're going to get you onto the stage and help you off of it. You won't miss this opportunity if I can help it." Nate smiled at the pair.

"Thanks, Nate!" Lynne grinned at the blond as she watched the three men cautiously taking Scarlett's chair and lifting her up off the ground and gingerly walking over to the stage where they set her down.

The trio did the same for Lynne making her close her eyes as they lifted her off the ground. She thanked the trio once more making all three smile at her. Nate went to fetch the band as the VIP's waited on stage.

"This stage looks so cool! I wonder if any of them ever actually jumps on the bar?" Scarlett pondered.

"I'd love to see Austin up there dancing around on the bar." Lynne giggled right before the band made their way to the stage.

They shook everyone's hands before walking around talking to each individual. Lynne could hardly speak to Austin, which amused him greatly, but had no issues speaking with everyone else. She even got into a debate with Tim! The bass man couldn't help but laugh as their debate came to end when another person walked over wanting his attention. Scarlett was chatting with Adam about his cat Thor and 'awwing' over photos he was showing her of Thor on his phone.

All too soon, they were being instructed to get in line for the signing. Lynne and Scarlett got in line next to one another to compare their experiences thus far. The purple-headed woman could only laugh at her friend's inability to speak much to Austin. Both were very glad to have gotten a selfie with each member of the band. They were joking and laughing until they got to the head of the line. They both had the band sign their posters and tickets then they wheeled around to get back in line for their photos.

Scarlett was wondering how this was going to go. Were they going to act like they weren't in wheelchairs? Were they going to be goofy to make them laugh? Were they going to be crazy to keep whatever tension there was at bay? She couldn't wait to see how things turned out. She was shocked when Austin and Chance sat down on the second to last step slightly behind her, Rob stood directly behind her, and Tim & Adam knelt on either side of her. She smiled when Nate told her to. She was thanking the band for being so cool about it and didn't realize Nate was taking a few more photos of her interaction with the band.