Saved

A/N: And for the record, yes there actually is a restaurant in my town called "The Bacon Bit Grille"! It even has a picture of a pig on it's sign. I thought it was appropriate since we all know how much Timmy loves his bacon ;)

Kalene and Tim fell asleep nearly immediately clinging to one another. Their daughter was missing and still hadn't been found. Rachel hadn't had much luck with the police's investigation even though she'd given them the court hearing stuff by Luke about the custody battle. It was infuriating. To her, it seemed like they weren't doing a very good job investigating her disappearance.

'She didn't just wander off like a toddler! She didn't just up and leave like some flighty teenager. Gen loves this band and is living her dream, damnit!' Rachel punched the couch as she sat there. Luke sent her a text that they were in town to do their own search for Gen including the spouses of the band. She quickly replied asking if there was anything they could do or if there was anything they needed.

When Tim awoke, he heard the shower running. He got up and headed into the bathroom. The bass man figured Kalene was just taking a quick shower before the chaos of the day got started. He wasn't expecting to see her sitting in the corner of the shower with he knees up to her chest crying. He quickly stripped out of his boxers and climbed in with her.

"Baby, it's ok. We're going to find her." Tim cooed.

"She's my child, Tim. I'm supposed to look after her, to protect her. I can't do that anymore. She's...off doing her own thing as a grown adult." Kalene stated before bursting into a fresh wave of tears.

"It's ok. Let it all out." Tim just held his wife as she cried and cried.

He hated that she felt she had to hide in the shower to cry. 'Maybe she was actually trying to shower, she got to thinking about stuff, then started crying?' he surmised. After a while, her tears stopped and she stated she needed to finish bathing. He smiled and said he needed to shower too. They showered together although it wasn't their usual playful banter type shower.

Once she had dried off, she changed back into what she'd been wearing the previous evening. She was doing her make-up the same too when he exited the shower with just a towel on.

"This trashy punk-rock look you got going on...I kinda dig it." He winked at her before bending over to dry his hair.

She blushed before brushing her hair. As she brushed, she began thinking back to Ted's words the previous night. "Should never have spread your legs in that place, whore!" It was two words that had caught her attention. "that place". Clearly, he was referencing somewhere she knew intimately. Somewhere they used to go as teenagers. Somewhere that would afford them the privacy for sex.

Tim stood up and found her staring into space with her forehead puckered. 'I wonder what she's thinking?' he thought as he stared at his wife. Nate was pacing the bunk area. Gen had been kidnapped! What was he going to do? He couldn't just fly out to Dallas and tell Kalene he wanted to join their search because he was Gen's...boyfriend? They were more than friends, that was for sure, but he'd never actually asked her out. 'I need to send her another package. Write her another poem. She loved it when I write poems for her.' he thought as he climbed back into his bunk and shut his curtain.

Stunning and beautiful not a flower nor a tree,

More breathtaking than those and only I can see,

My heart beats your name right down to the core,

Filling me with such joy and so much more,

Your eyes so amazing, I just can't look away,

They're gorgeous and shining throughout all the day,