Fans & Clubs & Fan Clubs

A/N: NZHomeFry I hope you like the intro ;) Yes, there will be more 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Before they knew it, two days had passed. They'd spent their time just enjoying the solitude of being in their own house, spending quality time together, and even cooking together. The bus was picking up the Foust's at Miss Dena's place since they were dropping Gen off there to stay while they were on the road.

"Remember, you need to breath deeply even if it hurts. You can take pain medicine which you do have a prescription for. Finish your antibiotic, too. We don't need you suffering from any complications, ok?" Kalene shook her finger at her daughter making Dena laugh.

"I will." Genesis sighed.

"Better go potty, Lil Boy, before the bus gets here." Kalene told JR who began running around sniffing the grass.

She watched as he did his business so she praised him for doing so. They chatted with Dena until the bus pulled up. They were the first to be picked up since the bus was in Dallas. They made their way to Nashville to pick up Austin and Chance then they were making their way to Mankato to pick up Adam and Rob. They had their first show back in St. Paul but Luke wanted to have a band meeting before they got there.

They stopped for dinner somewhere in Alabama. Their driver was going to have to sleep once they picked up Austin and Chance before making the next leg of their journey. The trio sat together and ate their dinner in peace. Tim couldn't help but wonder what this band meeting was all about. His wife's laughter pulled him back into the conversation. Once his thirty-minute break was done and they'd eaten dinner, they were back on the road.

Tim and Kalene curled up on one of the couches to watch a movie until they felt sleepy. Their driver would pick up Austin and Chance then find a truck stop to pull into so he could get some rest before continuing on the next leg of their trip. Luke would be waiting with Adam and Rob in Minnesota. Tim looked down to ask Kalene if she wanted to watch another movie to find her fast asleep, head leaning against his chest.

He smiled before kissing herforehead, "Let's go get some sleep, baby."

He carried her to his bunk where she quite often slept with him. Their driver made it to the pick-up location where the two men were eagerly waiting with their luggage. Both were tired and ready for bed. They bid their driver good night before walking back into the bunk area. Tim's bunk's curtain was already shut and they could hear the bass man softly snoring. Each man quickly changed for bed and crawled into their bunks.

Kalene woke to her bladder screaming at her. Tim wasn't in the bunk with her and she wondered where he was. She didn't hear anyone talking as she slipped out of his bunk. Once she'd emptied her bladder, she looked around the front lounge and found him already dressed and reading a book on the couch. "We're at a truck stop. We can get some breakfast before hitting the road again." Tim told her with a smile.

"Morning." Chance nodded before dipping into the bathroom.

"Hey guys! How was your break?" Austin cheerfully asked as he emerged from the bunk area fully dressed.

"It was great. We had my mom and sister over one night for a family dinner and the next night we had my dad and his wife. Didn't really do much other than that except laundry and to relax." Tim chuckled as Chance exited the bathroom.

"That's awesome. How's squirt doing?" Austin inquired.

"Still in pain but this is a new injury. (Kalene shrugged) She's dealing with it pretty well overall."Kalene replied.

Their driver entered the bus and said they were ready to roll any time. Tim asked to give them time to go grab some breakfast earning a head nod. The foursome walked into the truck stop, thankful there was a restaurant that actually served breakfast. They chatted about what everyone did on their time off. Tim, of course, had to brag about Kalene's cooking skills making her face flush an almost apple color of red.