Finally Free

A/N: For all you Austin girls and since the last couple chapters have been very Austin/Georgia centric. Let's just admire this fine specimen for a hot minute ;)

The next day, Georgia was much more herself. Just more pissed off. Kalene explained all she knew about the situation including that their attacker had already been apprehended and was in the local jail. The feisty female Brown was happy about that but sad she couldn't deal her own justice to the bitch who had hurt her husband. In more ways than one.

It made Kalene laugh knowing how her friend was. Tim sat with Adam and Nate in the front lounge of the bus waiting for Austin to wake up. He finally rolled out of bed feeling groggy and fighting a headache. For some inexplicable reason, his jaw hurt. The first stop of the day was to empty his bladder. Looking into the bathroom mirror as he washed his hands, he noticed a large bruise along his jaw line which confused him.

"Hey Austin. How are you feeling today?" Rob inquired as he and Chance boarded with two boxes of doughnuts.

"My head and jaw are killing me. I'm a little fuzzy on what happened last night and have no idea what's going on now." He stared at Tim who was staring at him.

"Well, you got pretty feisty with me last night. Took a few swings at me so I swung back. That's why your jaw hurts. Your head is hurting because you're suffering from a severe concussion.

You got feisty at the hospital waiting to hear about your wife so Adam and I had to drag you back to the bus. With you literally kick, screaming, and throwing a temper tantrum the whole way. Even had to undress you and dress you for bed. Which we will never do again. It's why I look like this today." Tim explained.

"I...I did that to you?" Austin gasped making Chance and Adam chuckle, "Tim...I never...you're my...I'm so sorry!"

"Buddy, it's ok. We all know you weren't in your right mind last night." Rob stated.

"Wait, you said we were at a hospital waiting to hear about Georgia? What's going on with her?" Austin asked.

Tim got his high tenor caught up on all the latest about his wife.Including the fact that his ex, the one who had broken his heart, was the onewho had attacked them. It made the redhead angry that Olena had done thesethings, that she would just blow through their lives like a tornado trying todestroy everything in her path. Why? Because she didn't want him to be happy?Austin was very angry. First, he wanted to go see his wife.

The bass man wanted to make sure he was able to function on his own without needing assistance. Once everyone had gotten dressed, Austin taking his time because his thoughts were all over the map and his head was pounding, the small group set off for the hospital to see Georgia. Tim handed the tenor two Advil and a bottle of water on their way through the hospital earning a smile in return. 'I don't deserve friends like Tim after what I did last night!' the Georgian thought as he gulped down the pills.

"Don't hug her too tightly. Her stomach hurts pretty bad. Laughing, sneezing, and coughing make the pain worse but the doctor says laughing will help keep the abdominal muscles strong." Kalene stated as everyone filtered into the room, "But good morning, guys!"

"Morning! I brought you a couple muffins and a cup of coffee." Tim told his wife.

"You are my angel!" She smiled at him as the Brown's hugged tenderly.

Austin looked over his wife. They talked about what they remembered, what her doctor has told her. He looked over her bruised face and the wrapped -up arm that had one cut to it. Kalene sat on Tim's lap in one chair while she ate her breakfast. She'd stayed at the hospital all night with Georgia while Tim went back to the bus to get some sleep. There was a possibility of Georgia being released that day or early the next, according to her doctor.