First unofficial date

The two tours were nearing one another so Genesis made plans to meet her parents and the others at a bar for a night out to catch up. She was a little further away than Home Free was but she didn't care. She was just excited to get to see her parents again. And of course one special merch man. Since she was "going out", she opted to dress up. She had Nikki and Josie teach her all they knew about make-up so she could do her own.

"Damn girl! Going out to break hearts, huh?" Ash laughed as she emerged from her room.

"Something like that." She laughed too, "Y'all have my cell if you need me. I'll be back at some point."

"Rachel knows you're going out, right?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah, I told her already. Y'all have a fun evening." She said before walking down to the elevator.

The cab ride felt like it was taking forever. She was nervous. More nervous than playing in front of thousands of people. More nervous than the prospect of going to Europe, Asia, and Australia. She was finally going to see Nate after they started this little flirtatious...whatever it is they have going on. Taking a deep breath, she held her head high and walked into the bar. She scanned the bar before finding the group she was looking for.

A wide grin spread across her face as she strutted across the bar to the table. Nate was at a pool table with Abe when she entered the bar. He watched with his jaw on the floor as she walked across the bar. 'Fuck! She really is going to kill me!' he thought as he tried to pick his jaw up off the floor. Abe suggested they go greet Genesis which he happily accepted. The closer they got to their table, the better look he got of Genesis' look that evening.

 The closer they got to their table, the better look he got of Genesis' look that evening

She was hugging everyone in greeting and flashing that beautiful Mercer grin. He loved having her back in his arms again. "You really are trying to kill me, aren't you?" he whispered in her ear making her giggle. They pulled away, reluctantly, before she slid into the booth to order something to drink. Non-alcoholic, of course.

"Genesis! It's so good to see you again! How's the tour?" Abe asked.

"It's going great! We'll be starting rehearsals soon for going over to Europe I think it's next month. We're all super nervous about that! The tour's going great though, people have been really receptive to us." She said, pulling away from the bald man.

"That's so great to hear. You're gonna have a blast in Europe." Austin smiled at her.

"That's what Shinedown keeps telling us." She chuckled, "We're all nervous though. We've been told that the European fans can be really awesome or really horrific if they don't like you."

"We haven't seen that so we can't really say." Chance shrugged, "When are you going to Australia and Asia?"

"Um. We're doing like two weeks in Australia with two stops in New Zealand a week after we get back from Europe. We'll be home a week after that then we'll be heading over to Asia." She explained.