14

I made my way to the back, where I knew Delilah and the rest were going to be

I made my way to the back, where I knew Delilah and the rest were going to be. To my left, there's a hot tub, tables, and chairs next to the pool. They all sit around a fire pit, talking and laughing near the hot tub where Trixi and Chase are. As always, they aren't doing anything besides Trixi being all over him.

"Look who came to party with us." Jackson's low red eyes glanced over at me while taking a sip of his drink.

Everyone focused on me, making me feel discomfiting. I don't think I will be able to take off my clothes and show my bathing suit to any of them. I was barely relaxed while changing in front of Delilah.

"Are you getting in the hot tub?" Rose asks me.

looking over at the two people that are already in. Trixi was too busy sucking on Chase's neck while Chase was looking at me with effortless eyes. "probably the pool." I answer.

"Go ahead. Chase and I pulled some money together for it to be salt water. It should feel good." Roger tells me.

Of course, he helped him, I am sure he had most of the money for it.

From the corner of my eyes, Trixi reached under the water moving her arms back and forth. Neither of their friends bothered to stare at them. They are already used to her foolishness. She didn't seem to care that there were other people outside watching them either.  Chase flinched from her touch and moved her arms in a hurry. "Not now." He tells her. 

"Come on. You weren't saying that this morning." She plants a wet kiss on his cheek, enticing him. By the stressful look on his face, I can tell he is not in the mood for any seducing.

"I said, not fucking now!" Chase growls and vaults out of the hot tub. Trixi was pushed to the side to pout with chases trails of water on her face.

"Poor Trixi got rejected for the first time." Delilah laughs. "How does it feel?"

"Fuck off." While Chase walks inside, Trixi huffs and splashes the water like a sour two-year-old.

"What are you looking at?" She darts her eyes at me and rolls them. Feeling a bit satisfied that she got denied, I smile and turn my heel to the pool.

The pool looks warm, I better enjoy it now before others get in. I slide off the shoulder of my dress, hoping no one is staring. "Take it all off, Amelia!" Delilah yells playfully.

I lightly laugh and let the dress slide off my body. My toes touch the warm water first, then my chest. This is the most relaxing thing I have done since I got to college. I float on my back, letting all my thoughts close. What makes it better is no one is in the pool.

"I'm about to get this pool party started." Jackson blurts out.

I could care less about what he said as long as I was not involved. My body is relaxed, and my mind is finally at ease.