18

I jumped up from my pillow after undergoing yet another sexual dream

I jumped up from my pillow after undergoing yet another sexual dream. This time I was interrupted by the sound of my phone.

When I heard Nolan's innocent voice over the device, I knew I needed help. How can I possibly like two people at the same time? We caught up on the obvious, school and friends. He said he would try to convince Claudia to talk to me about my cousin, Ellie. I didn't know what he meant by that. We haven't talked about her in ages.

Talking to him after I had done awful things behind his back was strange. He's so good and kind, yet I treat him like trash. My forehead lay on the palm of my face, feeling rotten.

Delilah left for class with Rose. 

Shocked, Trixi is in her room with Chase. He was there yesterday. Even after he told me they don't mess around anymore, I laid in bed, listening to the banging on my dresser, knocking down the photos of Nolan and me. 

I was so upset but had no reason to be. I shouldn't even care or waste my time with him.

It made me sick to hear them. I try not to think about it as much. It's problematic.

I fixed my blue romper and my hair. I left my door open to let out the steam from the bathroom. I left the windows open though the view was very crappy. Thank goodness I had Trevor to save me from this place.

"You look good." I hear Chase from behind me. "Where are you going?" He is shirtless, wearing a pair of grey joggers. I was staring too much, so I darted my eyes away.

He was just with Trixi. I remind myself.

"Out with a friend."

"Oh. And who is that?"

"Trevor." I smile, testing him.

"Trevor? Why are you spending time with him? I already told you he's not someone to be around."

I thought he would be mature about it like Trevor, but I was wrong. He's a liar and immature. I place my hands on my hips and tilt my head. "I beg to differ. He is a great guy, and he is not a loser. If anyone is the loser, it's you for sleeping with his girlfriend."

"Is that what he told you?" Chase's eyes glanced at me strongly, causing my head to go back. "I believe he forgot to mention one thing."

"I believe him and don't need to hear about it anymore." After spraying myself with Chanel, I grab my bag and place it on my shoulder.

"Where is he taking you?" His tone was subdued, and his eyes.

"To his family party. Why do you care to know?" I ask.

"I was just wondering. So, are you guys like seeing each other?" I am surprised he would ask me such a thing when he knows I am still with Nolan.

"What? No. You know I'm with Nolan." I check my phone to see if he is here yet. I walked near my room door, and he blocked me with his wide arms on each frame.