43

A brand-new week strolled by

A brand-new week strolled by. I feel incredible considering the past events. I woke up blissfully in my temporary bed, the sun kissed me as per usual and the breakfast Rachel always made in the morning raided my nostril. I still have moments where I think I'm going to wake up in the apartment of hell, but instead, I am in a cozy home, with a great view of the back of the house. It is a good feeling not to be aroundthe girls.

I am beyond grateful that Trevor was able to help me out through all this, also his parents. As far as Chase, we are getting along better than ever.

Earlier today, I ate breakfast with Rachel, and she headed out to meet up with some of her friends. I could've gone along, but I decided not to.

I was in the house by myself, with no one around. I took a tour and played pool in the back room. I did homework and a bit of studying.

When the time came, I stood in front of the large mirror, glancing at my beige-colored, spaghetti-strapped dress. Last night, I was asked by Chase, through text, if I could dress warm but nice for today.

I picked my ivory-toned cardigan to wear over the dress and put on a pair of small peach heels. I let my hair down for the sake of it.

The weather perfectly resembled my mood. Five o'clock on a Sunday, the air was cool but not too chilly, the wind blew perfect enough to stand outside and smell the city food. On this side of New York I didn't smell sewer or shit, just complete freshness.

Last week when we left the Millers' house, we went over to his. The topic of going on a date came up. He mentioned that he's not doing enough for me and that I deserve to be treated the proper way. Whatever way that means to him. I didn't get my hopes up on the date but when he texted me earlier this week to remind me, I got giddy in the inside.

I'm still planning on taking it slow regarding my recent breakup, but it doesn't hurt to get to know each other a bit more. This time, without the doubt and secrets.

There's light banging on the room door. I expected it to be Chase but when I opened it, Alexander stood there. "You look pretty. Where are you heading?"

"I'm not sure," I shrug. "Chase is taking me somewhere."

"Oh, you and Chase, huh? Are you guys dating?" He asked.

Last week replays in my head when he ate me out in the kitchen, their kitchen. I still feel terrible about it, yet Chase doesn't care. He said that he had sex in worse places other than a kitchen. It had me thinking about all the other girls he slept with. But that's not the point. The point is I feel like crap doing that and they are so nice to me, I don't want to overuse their kindness.

"Just friends." I smile.

He nods his head lightly. "I was going to ask if you want to come to the theater with us and meet some of the people you have to work with. There's an opening premiere tonight by Archer Rad."